Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

February Undies and Friends

Nicey ... I've had a thought.

We really think you should get a Yantra mat and drag it across the hair yanker's pink bits. We really, trooly, think that.

Comment

techie;1465784 wrote: I going back on the mat with my novel.
      I can't read on the mat because the mat makes me fall asleep.
      Have you tried rolling your feet over the pillow? Bliss, I tell yers. Bliss!

Comment

I soooooo deserve one of those there mats. I'm getting one!!!!! I really am......

I reckon the line of people willing to rub the matt u.know.where would be loooonnngggg!
        It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
        Mother Theresa

Comment

tawnyfrog;1465788 wrote: Nicey ... I've had a thought.

We really think you should get a Yantra mat and drag it across the hair yanker's pink bits. We really, trooly, think that.
          :H:H:H

tawnyfrog;1465790 wrote: I can't read on the mat because the mat makes me fall asleep.
          Have you tried rolling your feet over the pillow? Bliss, I tell yers. Bliss!
          yes... yes.... YES !

nicelife;1465791 wrote:
          I soooooo deserve one of those there mats. I'm getting one!!!!! I really am......

I reckon the line of people willing to rub the matt u.know.where would be loooonnngggg!
          Get one Nicey it is GREAT !
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Is there a secret Undies-inner-circle party going on?!

OK, despite overwhelming skepticism, I'm getting a yantra mat. 3 out of 3 Undies can't be wrong!

Nicey, please do tell why one should avoid using really and we. In 500 words or less.

Techie - Rufus looked as though he was eyeing some tasty morsel

Loved your butterfly tale MrG! Are you accompanying the ever-young Mr Plant to WA this year? I see there's a great line up at the West Coast Blues n Roots in Fremantle:

"Rockers Iggy Pop and the Stooges, guitarist Carlos Santana, Chris Isaak, Ben Harper, Status Quo, Steve Miller Band, Jimmy Cliff, Bonnie Raitt, Wilco and Fred Wesley are just some of the acts who will feature across the two day festival on March 23 and 24.

Robert Plant and his band the Sensational Shape Shifters play Led Zeppelin hits during their live shows"

Comment

blondie;1465809 wrote:
              "Rockers Iggy Pop and the Stooges, guitarist Carlos Santana, Chris Isaak, Ben Harper, Status Quo, Steve Miller Band, Jimmy Cliff, Bonnie Raitt, Wilco and Fred Wesley are just some of the acts who will feature across the two day festival on March 23 and 24.

Robert Plant and his band the Sensational Shape Shifters play Led Zeppelin hits during their live shows"
              Yikes, Blondie ... that's some line-up! What a fantastic couple of days.

Now ... I reckon Rags is doing a Raggsy and will prolly post scuba diving pics from the lakes of Uzbekistan any minute now ...

Comment

Hi Undies.

Missy, I am so sorry for your loss Big hugs from me :l:l:l
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

techie;1465723 wrote:
                  Bridge will be teaching an IT course in now time I just know it :H
                  [/IMG]
                  And again I say to you....I shouldn't feel too threatened if I were you:H

We had the Texan teacher back today. He made some bizarre analogy about a rodeo

he really has us in stitches that man.

Listen does anyone feel like posting a photo of the yantra mat opened out? I just can't get my head around what the surface looks like

Nicey?? Do we really feel as if we could really post a photo of 'our' yantra mat. How's Version 30 coming love?

I was thinking about you today Missy. Boy I am NOT looking forward to that experience.

Hiya Starty. Jeez it's been nice to see the overworld people pop in over the last couple of days. Such kind souls you are.

If I have to open another word processing document I am going to eat my own arm up to the elbow. So I'm just going to hang here for a while.
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1465830 wrote:
                    We had the Texan teacher back today. He made some bizarre analogy about a rodeo
                    I remember now:

"This is NOT my first rodeo, son":H

Presumably he's referring to his wealth of previous experience with this subject matter?

I really should have ticked 'yes' for an interpreter on my intake form:H
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1465830 wrote:

Listen does anyone feel like posting a photo of the yantra mat opened out? I just can't get my head around what the surface looks like
                      Coming up ...

Comment

The mat

Close-up of the 'spikes'

The pillow - nice on your neck and head and brilliant under your feet ... (I'd hate to put my face on it but)

And I've tied the 'belt' to the back of the office chair ...

Please note: This will NOT work if you're wearing your cable knit jumper

Comment

So you can fall asleep on them you say?

I sleep face down. How will this effect my modelling career?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I fall asleep when I don't intend to yet. Then I wake in fright because I haven't locked the chooks up yet. Then I turf the mat and resume normal sleepage.

Face down eh? No need to worry - you could still do the 'before' shots for Proactive ... your modelling career is safe ...

Comment

Could you not just plonk the thing over your mattress and go hard after 8pm?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

That thing looks evil. Evil i tells ya's!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                                X