February Undies and Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blondie;1466362 wrote: Do you still want a pic, Nicey?
    Ummm, aaahhh, mmmm - nopesy....thanks all the same!!!

Happy Friday one and all.

Number 1 daughter arrives back from American this morning. We are having a welcome home dinner at my place tonight. Mr G - wanna provide the entertainment....music I mean!!

We finally finished painting the big back room last night - TFFT!!!

Hey cakes!!!

Now, sending millions of tingly vibes to Rags!

Laters everyone. Spread the love..........it feels goooood!! :l:h
    It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
    Mother Theresa

Comment

Big wave to Tawny. I had a dream last night that you made heaps of pumpkin soup .... If I can get over the electric barbed fence, can I have a bowl??? Got any crusty bread to accompany????
      It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
      Mother Theresa

Comment

Hello G, Missy, & Nicey. Well I drove out to the Talking Stick Resort to try and get a photo of snow on their golf course. Melted. Just a tiny bit in the sand traps that were still in shadow. I'm going to do (reluctantly) a night hike to Shaw Butte this evening. A fellow hiker is celebrating his 100th hike here in the Valley of the Sun. I'm hoping there is still some snow at the summit. There are Indian Ruins and Petroglyphs on Shaw Butte. Will try and capture what I can. May hike this one naked!
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

nicelife;1466742 wrote:

Mr G - wanna provide the entertainment....music I mean!!
          You betcha Noicey. It will be a pleasure. The band will be naked as you've requested.

Have a great night with your family.

Naked hiking on Shaws Butt Techie? Makes sense to me. Safe travels mate.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Miss Behaving;1466669 wrote: Boy I'm glad I missed the nekkid stuff - I presume your reference to pot bellies was completely unintentional Happs:H
            :H how did you know? turn off that CCTV camera NOW!

Morning all! My plan to be a wonderful mum and drive the two locusts to school went askew as the traffic was so bad I threw them off at a station to finish the journey by train...ah well, the thought was there...

Big locust has toga party for uni students tonight...trying not to think too much about that one

Comment

myhappyplace;1466779 wrote: :H how did you know? turn off that CCTV camera NOW!

Morning all! My plan to be a wonderful mum and drive the two locusts to school went askew as the traffic was so bad I threw them off at a station to finish the journey by train...ah well, the thought was there...

Big locust has toga party for uni students tonight...trying not to think too much about that one
              Saucy maybe he said yoga party and you misunderstood?
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Well the snow was indeed a BIG deal here. I didn't get any by me. Saw some snow flurries last night. However it was all around me. Who knew? Oh right, The Frog did...spooky !

Comment

Helloooooooooooo. Is there anyone out there? Are you all on your yantra mats?!

Guess everyone's preparing for the naked toga party at Nicey's. Assume you have appropriate music lined up Mr G? No shuka bag though.

Techie - does your fellow hiker know you're considering scaling Shaw's Butte naked? Please do let us see what you capture.

Adieu B&I peeps

Comment

Hi folks I just got back from the hike. Only my second night hike ever, and it will be my last. I was extremely uncomfortable with my ability to navigate the terrain. So uncomfortable I fell three frigging times :H It was very steep, with lots of loose slippery stuff. The problem I had was my night vision. Even with a 120 lumen headlamp, and a 250 lumen flashlight I struggled. The flashlight was more or less useless as I use trekking poles for stability. I had to stop to use the flashlight. So, I'm happy I went to support a great guy on his 100th (100 is a BIG deal in hiking) but I was scared shitless. That is something, because I don't scare easy. The effort was also rewarded with a few photos of petroglyphs created by the Hohokum Indians which are > 1500 years old. I will post tomorrow as I need to shower and then hit the mat for an hour or so. I could use a valium drip but will settle for Solfeggio frequency meditation for liberation from fear :H

:thanks: :l:l

Comment

Oh, x-post, Techie. Ignore my last post :-)

Comment

Hi folks I just got back from the hike. Only my second night hike ever, and it will be my last. I was extremely uncomfortable with my ability to navigate the terrain. So uncomfortable I fell three frigging times :H It was very steep, with lots of loose slippery stuff. The problem I had was my night vision. Even with a 120 lumen headlamp, and a 250 lumen flashlight I struggled. The flashlight was more or less useless as I use trekking poles for stability. I had to stop to use the flashlight. So, I'm happy I went to support a great guy on his 100th (100 is a BIG deal in hiking) but I was scared shitless. That is something, because I don't scare easy. The effort was also rewarded with a few photos of petroglyphs created by the Hohokum Indians which are > 1500 years old. I will post tomorrow as I need to shower and then hit the mat for an hour or so. I could use a valium drip but will settle for Solfeggio frequency meditation for liberation from fear :H

:thanks: :l:l

Comment

techie;1466928 wrote: ... That is something, because I don't scare easy.
                          You will, Oscar, you will.

Seriously - fantastic stuff. Looking forward to the petroglyphs (sounds like something MrG would try to pull).

Shist - you snuck in there, Blondie ***waving madly***

Comment

Hi Tawns - is the pumpkin soup ready?

Techie - looking at the solfeggio meditations. Interesting.

Comment

Blondie - no soup - yet.

Just after my last post I went hori on the mat with pillow under neck. Almost instantly asleep. Just woke up with my back looking like emu skin but shist, it feels good. ***Please note - I am not a Yantra shareholder. Yet.

Comment

Maybe you should have worn clothing for your night hike Techie?

You must have the most shocking gravel rash on your arse?

Brain is about to explode through eyeballs, earholes. Must have shower and decompress. All I want to do is sleep.
                                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X