February Undies and Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pssst ... I think I should be typing this in little grey because I akshully don't know what 'hiking' is. Do you reckon it's like bush walking? Why have they got those stock-like sticks? Is it for snakes?

I went bush walking with Spider once. It was fan-fusking-tastic and when my front calves (yes, I believe that's the correct anatomical term) ... when my front calves threatened to detach themselves from the bony bit after walking up an incredibly steep incline, Spider suggested I walk backwards. Well I'll be fusked ... it worked. Walking up a steep incline backwards doesn't hurt.

Just another one of life's little bons mots ...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1467591 wrote: Pssst ... I think I should be typing this in little grey because I akshully don't know what 'hiking' is. Do you reckon it's like bush walking? Why have they got those stock-like sticks? Is it for snakes?

I went bush walking with Spider once. It was fan-fusking-tastic and when my front calves (yes, I believe that's the correct anatomical term) ... when my front calves threatened to detach themselves from the bony bit after walking up an incredibly steep incline, Spider suggested I walk backwards. Well I'll be fusked ... it worked. Walking up a steep incline backwards doesn't hurt.

Just another one of life's little bons mots ...

Maybe we should all
      walk backwards more often.
      Nobody could sneak up on you.
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1467597 wrote: Maybe we should all walk backwards more often.
        Nobody could sneak up on you.
        YESS!!!! That'd fusk 'em. Good and proper.

Comment

Now Undies, I bring news of Missy.

Mum's funeral has already happened and was a peaceful family time.

Our girl is going well and has good folk around her, but feels a bit wrung out and will be back soon when the dust settles a bit.
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Much love and white light to Missy.

Comment

Hugs to Missy and her family.

Comment

I'm rooted Undies....fascinating day...cant walk backwards or forwards or move really...

And I met another Sunny...cant wait to tell her she has a twin...where is Santa Rosa?

Babbling....must eat...

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1467618 wrote: Now Undies, I bring news of Missy.

Mum's funeral has already happened and was a peaceful family time.

Our girl is going well and has good folk around her, but feels a bit wrung out and will be back soon when the dust settles a bit.
                  Ta Jonesy.

Take it easy Missy. :l

Hope your cat's gonna be ok Bird.

Thanks for the pics Techie! Cool stuff.

A bonza run and swim this arvi. Jogged past a couple playing on the beach with their young son, just the 3 of them. They were so much in love. It was beautiful. I want me some of that some day.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;1467652 wrote:

A bonza run and swim this arvi. Jogged past a couple playing on the beach with their young son, just the 3 of them. They were so much in love. It was beautiful. I want me some of that some day.
                    Sigh....
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hi Sigh, how are you?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Not too bad mr G.
                        Lovely image there.
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1467668 wrote: Not too bad mr G.
                          Lovely image there.
                          Yep. I was yapping to my sis today about starting a family of my own one day. Nothing remotely on the horizon in that regard, but stranger things have happened.

When do you become a qualified astronaut?

Comment

Guitarista;1467669 wrote: Yep. I was yapping to my sis today about starting a family of my own one day. Nothing remotely on the horizon in that regard, but stranger things have happened.

When do you become a qualified astronaut?
                            No you silly. It's brain surgeon first.

I'm wondering how many you are at this stage Mr G? Much less of an issue for men viz e viz starting a family mind.
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1467671 wrote: No you silly. It's brain surgeon first.

I'm wondering how many you are at this stage Mr G? Much less of an issue for men viz e viz starting a family mind.
                              Que? 'How many you are at this stage'? What you mean? How many blokes are thinking like this when they're older? Sperm count? lol.

Comment

Guitarista;1467673 wrote: Que? 'How many you are at this stage'? What you mean? How many blokes are thinking like this when they're older? Sperm count? lol.
                                No.
                                How old are you mate?
                                Just hold up some fingers if you can't remember or don't want to say....
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X