February Undies and Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tawnyfrog;1468138 wrote: I reckon he'll be pulling it ...
    What the hell.... It's Sunday arvo, why not have a pull?
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;1468138 wrote: I reckon he'll be pulling it ...:H:H
      byebyebridgetjones;1468139 wrote:
      What the hell.... It's Sunday arvo, why not have a pull?
      :H:H
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Have to share this ...

The Correct Use of Police Radio.

A policeman spots a black guy dancing on the roof of a car.
        He radios for backup, saying... "I've got a darkie dancing on a Volkswagen."
        "You can't say that over the radio." replies the operator. "You have to use politically correct terminology."
        "OK" he says "Zulu.... Tango.... Golf...."

Comment

tawnyfrog;1468142 wrote: Have to share this ...

The Correct Use of Police Radio.

A policeman spots a black guy dancing on the roof of a car.
          He radios for backup, saying... "I've got a darkie dancing on a Volkswagen."
          "You can't say that over the radio." replies the operator. "You have to use politically correct terminology."
          "OK" he says "Zulu.... Tango.... Golf...."
          :H:H:H
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

PaisleyG;1468086 wrote: Guitarista you live opposite Luna park? Nice. Love Acland street.
            I am Luna park Paisley!

byebyebridgetjones;1468132 wrote: Always got St Kilda on the GPS Mr man. Did I tell you I fell arse over tit on the esplanade last September? Quintessential Jones moment. Special.
            Yes, there's a plaque.

tawnyfrog;1468138 wrote:
            I reckon he'll be pulling it ...
            Old spice can't taste any worse than motor oil i'm tipping, so i'll give it a go. Does it clean yer teeth? I want to be in tip top shape aeshthetically in case Jones comes to town on one of them unannounced flying visits.

Better go MOAB before all hell breaks loose. Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

There is a black guy down the road that is out dancing on the side of the street most days. I mean like all the time in all weather. The same dance...well, there is something wrong with him though, a special needs person....anyway. Think I'll go for a swim in the ditch today, or maybe the back yard hahaha...Tawny my cat is acting normal, no more episodes and thanks for asking....the kids are playing at the Daytona 500 today along with 4 other marching bands, all at the same time. Then they will be home tomorrow so this is my last free day...guess I will get on with it then..

Comment

The back yard

Comment

Guitarista;1468183 wrote:
                  Yes, there's a plaque.
                  :H:H:H
                  Yes but the City of Port Phillip made me pay for it myself. Not a local rate payer myself, they said. Despite local contacts "Do you realise who(se friend) you're talking to??? Hmmm?"
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Not looking a whole lot more cheerful here Bird.
                    Off to the learning place goeth I.

Have a great productive day Undies.
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

bird;1468247 wrote: The back yard
                      Very nice bird. Perhaps your Kitty had a little seizure !?

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1468445 wrote: :H:H:H
                        Yes but the City of Port Phillip made me pay for it myself. Not a local rate payer myself, they said. Despite local contacts "Do you realise who(se friend) you're talking to??? Hmmm?"
                        Musta been one hell of a night :goodjob:

Comment

Morning Bird, Bridge, Techie and all to come...glad your cat's ok Bird. Make the most of your time before the kids get back. Psst...I've got my first time at home alone for ages, Uni starts today and its just me and all the animals. And the rain. Its been pouring since the early hours...so our backyard is looking a bit like yours...

Yoga weekend was great...now I know that I dont know enough...so determined to keep on reading and studying and doing...

Right, going to accomplish lots of "stuff" today...off and into it...be well Undies...

Comment

[QUOTE=myhappyplace;1468549 Psst...I've got my first time at home alone for ages, Uni starts today and its just me and all the animals. QUOTE]

You naked ?

Comment

Where the heck are you Undies. Doing other important stuff ? Unacceptable ! Luv ya.

Comment

[quote]techie;1468685 wrote:
                                Originally posted by myhappyplace;1468549 Psst...I've got my first time at home alone for ages, Uni starts today and its just me and all the animals. QUOTE

You naked ?
                                Of course...but I have on woolly socks..

Comment

Working...
                                X