February Undies and Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

techie;1468707 wrote: Where the heck are you Undies. Doing other important stuff ? Unacceptable ! Luv ya.
    Personally I'm B&I and disabling cookies....I need technical help stat....

Comment

myhappyplace;1468710 wrote: Personally I'm B&I and disabling cookies....I need technical help stat....
      :H:H
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Personally I'm B&I surfing a new (to me) site called airbnb. I need a break from this bloody heat. It's 36C and the night time temps aren't making for a good sleep. I'm even nekkid on the inside.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1468717 wrote: Personally I'm B&I surfing a new (to me) site called airbnb. I need a break from this bloody heat. It's 36C and the night time temps aren't making for a good sleep. I'm even nekkid on the inside.
          Don't move an eyelash. I'll be right over with a cool sponge !
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

techie;1468718 wrote: Don't move an eyelash. I'll be right over with a cool sponge !
            Get.that.thing.away.from.me.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1468719 wrote: Get.that.thing.away.from.me.
              :H:H:H

Comment

Evening all,

Bird, cool stuff re your kids and the Daytona gig. Must be a terrific atmosphere, and what an experience for them!

Maaarvellous swim this arvo. Rough seas only added to the wonderous, powerful, but ultimately blissful ambience of the crashing waves. Once out further past the breaking surf, the green rolling seas were just a delight to be ensconsed, ensconsed i tells ya's by, and immersed in. Sky diving next!

Hope all's well as can be out there Roo's.

Ooroo.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hi there Undies!

I'm back! Trying to decide whether to continue to be sad and quite tired or to dust myself off.........

I think gingernut ice-cream might help my decision-making
                  Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Yay Missy! So lovely to see the pink things again. I think it's ok to be sad and I expect you will continue to be so for quite a long time but hey, why not pop into the drawer for some temporary silly-bugger light relief. We miss you when you're not here.

Mr.G - ebullient as ever. Lovely stuff.

We had about 97 drops of rain but even that has made a difference to the general demeanour

Comment

Lovely to see you Missy! and all of what the Frog said...

It is pissing down here...torrential rain...what an odd country we live in...

Big locust bought a man bag - excuse me, satchel - and is now copping shit from his brothers...

I met some of the most wonderful people on the weekend, made me feel truly humble and like I was just taking baby steps in getting to know "stuff" of all kinds...got to stop thinking of the missing wasted years and just start doing...if that makes sense...

Sausages for dinner and a brownie in the oven. All is good...

Comment

Thanks TF and Happs.

Actually I think I'm less sad than just really irritated that my brothers dont give me space to be sad. One is an organiser/control freak and believes in himself as an intellectual giant, another read "How To Win Friends and Influence People" at an early age and morphed into a very successful corporate type, and the other most closely resembles an energiser bunny or that TV aerobics instructor - what was his name?????.

Grump, grump: time for bed said Fred!!
                        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;1468768 wrote: Thanks TF and Happs.

Actually I think I'm less sad than just really irritated that my brothers dont give me space to be sad. One is an organiser/control freak and believes in himself as an intellectual giant, another read "How To Win Friends and Influence People" at an early age and morphed into a very successful corporate type, and the other most closely resembles an energiser bunny or that TV aerobics instructor - what was his name?????.

Grump, grump: time for bed said Fred!!
                          Ahhh, Missy :l there's times like that with my brother, I look at him and count my blessings that I'm not married to him or someone like him...if they - your brothers - dont give you space, tell 'em they'll have us to deal with...

Was it Richard someone?? the aerobics instructor??

Comment

myhappyplace;1468769 wrote: Ahhh, Missy :l there's times like that with my brother, I look at him and count my blessings that I'm not married to him or someone like him...if they - your brothers - dont give you space, tell 'em they'll have us to deal with...

Was it Richard someone?? the aerobics instructor??
                            Richard Simmons
                            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1468771 wrote: Richard Simmons
                              Thats it. Leo Sayer on speed...

Comment

Night Missy, Richard and Undies.
                                I'm orf to watch revenge:H
                                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X