Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

February Undies and Friends

Simmons!

Good to see you Missy. Take good care of yourself there friend.

I've either just heard a ships horn, or some eeedgit has decided it's time for trombone practice. I'd like to think it's the former. I tell's yas, any problems and i'm pulling out the big guns. The trumpet and banjo, both of which i don't play in the conventional sense, with a sound that may or may not cater to yer niche market.

Noight all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Night, lovelies. Might actually get to sleep under the covers tonight. Bliss.

Comment

Nighters all. Sausages, Brownie and Revenge in that order. Bliss.

Comment

Guitarista;1468774 wrote:

The trumpet and banjo, both of which i don't play in the conventional sense, with a sound that may or may not cater to yer niche market.
          No Banjo, please! Gawd, I know my ears will be repulsed from here!
          "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

Pouring here again..Never did make it down to the beach while the kids were gone. Did get alot accomplished though..Missy, its good to be sad for awhile:l......G, I envy your swim fests. I do so miss living close to the sea..well, hey now, turn up that volume knob and give the trombonist what for...well, according to stuff I've found my kids wrote..a male in state of excitement has a tromboner..hahaha

Comment

G'day Juja, Bird, and all folks to come,

Well, i've awoken with a tromboner as it's RAINING. We haven't had much here of late, and we sure need it. You getting it up your way Frog?

Bird, i'm tossing up betwixt a bush block and a new car. Don't need new car as the corolla is bullet proof, so me thinking of late is to get some land near the sea somewhere. See how things pan out through the year.

Have a beeewdy out there whatever you're up to, and think positive. Delete, i say delete any and ALL negative thinking. It is bullshit.

L8tr. Yo fruity, where's my freakin bagel?!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Quick fly through.
                Missy, everyone gets to grieve in their own way surely?

Now so addicted to Trident Hot and Spicy soup that I've having it for breakfast

Just thought you all should know that...again
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Guitarista;1469056 wrote:
                  Well, i've awoken with a tromboner ...
                  So have I!

Yes, lovely stuff on the hot tin roof during the night. Bliss.

Bridge - I reckon those Trident soups are the ducks guts.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1469129 wrote: Bridge - I reckon those Trident soups are the ducks guts.
                    See, I blame you for this. I am not trying another single thing that you recommend:H

Seriously, I can smash 2 in a huge bowl and crave a 3rd!
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I like adding chili, spronions and a beaten googie ...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1469152 wrote: I like adding chili, spronions and a beaten googie ...
                        ....or shredded chicken....
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Stop! you're making me hungry....

Surrounded by males of all species in the morning and I dont want to know about a tromboner...:H

Comment

Well my euphoria was shortlived ... we're back to brilliant sunshine and 27C. It's steamy as all fusk and feels like Singapore. Speaking of ... wonder how Sweaty Betty is doing?

As I'm wondering how Lilly is doing - are you safe up there?

As I'm wondering - where is Nicey? Up to the eyeballs with houseguests?

As I'm wondering - where is Rags?

And I'm wondering where our international regulars are.

I'm just full of bloody wonder ...

Comment

Morning undies

Too hot to garden today, so have to go to the mall instead. Joy! Hoping not to spend more than 30 minutes there, if I can help it!

Anyone see 4 Corners last night about the out-of-control drinking? Scary, especially in the emergency rooms! And the Aus Hotels Assn's spokesman's arguments that their members did not contribute to the problems, in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary, were almost laughable.

Have a joyous day everyone!

Comment

tawnyfrog;1469317 wrote: Well my euphoria was shortlived ... we're back to brilliant sunshine and 27C. It's steamy as all fusk and feels like Singapore. Speaking of ... wonder how Sweaty Betty is doing?

As I'm wondering how Lilly is doing - are you safe up there?

As I'm wondering - where is Nicey? Up to the eyeballs with houseguests?

As I'm wondering - where is Rags?

And I'm wondering where our international regulars are.

I'm just full of bloody wonder ...
                                I'm beating my googie.

Hey Undies. Very bizarre start to my day. Will be back with details and a few pics from my ill-fated hike. Just got back from emergency room with yet another Techie boo boo. If I didn't get a stinging rebuke by someone yesterday none of this would have happened. A simple offer of a cool sponge. Well, I never...

Hey there blondie. Love seeing a post from you. In fact its a gas !
                                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                                X