February Undies and Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Rags has guests coming from the states !
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

tawnyfrog;1469317 wrote: Well my euphoria was shortlived ... we're back to brilliant sunshine and 27C. It's steamy as all fusk and feels like Singapore. Speaking of ... wonder how Sweaty Betty is doing?

As I'm wondering how Lilly is doing - are you safe up there?

As I'm wondering - where is Nicey? Up to the eyeballs with houseguests?

As I'm wondering - where is Rags?

And I'm wondering where our international regulars are.

I'm just full of bloody wonder ...
      I'm here Tawny,

I've been busier than a check out chick at specials time.....

It's so bloody humid ... it's driving me bats!!! I'm shimmering all over the place - non stops!! Leaving for work yesty morning was like a shimmer fest. By the time I walked from the front door to the car my hair looked like scary.

I wonder where our Ragsy is too.....

I'm wondering what happened to Techie....

Just had a disciplinary meeting with a student. He kept banging on.... I just want to do my stuff and go home.

It must be the weather - I'm flatter than stripe on a zebra crossing....

BUT, I love yous all and never fear....I'm watching - not in a weird way though.
      It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
      Mother Theresa

Comment

BTW - remember I told you the in-laws were coming for three weeks at Easter..... Last night I was talking to MIL on the phone. FIL is a BIG boozer and by bed time is rotten legless - never a doubt. And, of course he snores and grunts and groans and .... up and down all night long to the toilet..... Thank the Universe they are at the other end of the house. MIL now wants a bed set up for her in the room next to ours at the front of the house, which is currently my 'gym' room. She wants to enjoy her 'holiday' and would like space of her own.....well, we have the room she points out! I haven't mentioned this to FH yet. I keep telling him I may have to 'go away' for work..... I wish it were true!
        Mother Theresa

Comment

myhappyplace;1468769 wrote: Ahhh, Missy :l there's times like that with my brother, I look at him and count my blessings that I'm not married to him or someone like him...if they - your brothers - dont give you space, tell 'em they'll have us to deal with...

Happs - I know exactly what you mean!!!!!

After having demanded to see me on Sunday (I demured as it was the last chance for Mr B and I to spend time together with his son before I cross the ditch) they announced that they are coming to see me at 6:15pm this evening. They've all been off together fishing. And I had taken the afternoon off to get some me time.

Tawny - have you got some spare barbed wire please?

Thankfully, Mr B is working, and my housemate and her son and I have decided that we are going to have macaroni cheese at 5:30pm They will not be invited to dinner although I did think that I can stretch my hospitality to cheese/crackers/olives/hummous etc and pretend that we eat late

I will however be happy to relieve them of any fish that they caught :H

byebyebridgetjones;1468771 wrote: Richard Simmons
          yep!

myhappyplace;1468772 wrote: Thats it. Leo Sayer on speed...
          yep again!

Juja;1468820 wrote:
          No Banjo, please! Gawd, I know my ears will be repulsed from here!
          I really like the banjo!!

tawnyfrog;1469152 wrote:
          I like adding chili, spronions and a beaten googie ...
          I looked up spronion in Stephanie's bible but couldn't find any references - is it a vegetable I need to become acquainted with before I move?

I have however been musing on stuff today and I want to report that:
          * my teeth dont feel as clean when I'm not oil pulling
          * Mr G's consistent postings on gratitude vs deprivation thinking appears to have got through my very thick skull.

I have an hour to lie down and read my book before I need to get ready for the visitors - catch you later undies!
          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Goody, Drawer dwellers...

Stick up the barbed wire NOW Missy. Techie hope your ok. Nicey - the Lamp is a thwarted check out chick, he loves the self serve at Coles even though I've warned him he's compromising himself...your in-law visit sounds like you'll need therapy after. Hi Blondie, hi Froglette **waving**

I've had to sack someone this last week and I'm in Brownie recovery....off to cut some...

Comment

I'm just about to stuff my face with something BAD........
              Mother Theresa

Comment

nicelife;1469358 wrote: I'm just about to stuff my face with something BAD........
                I hope I didnt enable you :H

mines based on stevia, cacao and coconut flour so I shall hang onto my halo...

Comment

Hi Missy - your gingernut ice cream sounds delish! Dealing with siblings at this time - I can empathise - you'll need a few of these :l

Techie - Yikes! what now?! you need to take a recuperative break.

Nicey - no house is big enough for some guests. :H Perhaps you and Techie could spend some time near Ballabloodyrat; I hear there's a new listing on airbnb

Couldn't stomach the mall. Trying to rescue splitting pomegranates instead.

Comment

myhappyplace;1469360 wrote: I hope I didnt enable you :H

mines based on stevia, cacao and coconut flour so I shall hang onto my halo...
                    Yes, you did.....and I thank you very much!!!! :H:goodjob::l
                    Mother Theresa

Comment

blondie;1469364 wrote:

Nicey - no house is big enough for some guests. :H Perhaps you and Techie could spend some time near Ballabloodyrat; I hear there's a new listing on airbnb
                      Techie - pick me up on your way through......
                      Mother Theresa

Comment

nicelife;1469373 wrote: Techie - pick me up on your way through......
                        you got it sweetie :l
                        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hello friends. Well I came to a few realizations this morning during a self imposed skewering on my acupressure mat. First, I now get how risky some of the activities I enjoy are (proven two hours later at Lost Dog Trail). Secondly, I buy my underwear (y fronts) two sizes too large. This has only recently caused a problem while pursuing these activities. Also, I thought it's not how many times you get knocked down, although the fewer the better obviously.

So off I go on a hike with a few friends. We are about three clicks from the trailhead going uphill. A mountain biker is approaching so we move to the side of the trail to allow them to safely pass. Well, this young woman looses control and runs into us. I took her helmet on my right side which hurt like hell. My friend Marshall almost went off the side of the trail with this biker. The biker was unhurt (very cute though) thankfully. Marshall required eight stitches in his thigh. I fractured my fifth and sixth ribs on right side.

It's not too bad. It only hurts when I breath, cough, sneeze, or recall someone saying my KT tape looked like a Fusking Borat Mankini :H:H

And to think it all went FUBAR after an innocent sponge remark.

I'll post some pics tomorrow as I'm just a bit uncomfortable. BTW, I am doing a hike this Saturday. Its a charity team thingo so I'll be there ribs or no ribs!

Oh I almost forgot to mention that I love you all a ton !:h

Comment

techie;1469378 wrote: Secondly, I buy my underwear (y fronts) two sizes too large. This has only recently caused a problem while pursuing these activities.
                            I just don't know where this is going. Anyone?

Oh, and some hugs for our kamikaze hiker. :l

Comment

Hi Missy I think of you often :l

Comment

Oh Techie.........oh my goodness.........

I just want to clarify a few things my spesh friend.

Was it thankful that the biker was cute or unhurt?

Will you now consider buying appropriate size underwear or is your current state/size/preference a fetish of some kind?? Either way, we're cool - I'll still adore you from afar.....

Are you uncomfortable because of your fractured ribs, or the fact that we now know the state of your underwear????

I don't suggest for one second that you breathe less for comfort sake...... I do however suggest that you refrain from fantasising about sponge baths - the thought could quicken your respiratory rate and cause you much distress......

So, rest well, think of England and don't breathe deeply.

Oh, btw - was the unhurt biker's bicycle pink???

MWAH
                                Mother Theresa

Comment

Working...
                                X