• Time
  • Show
Clear All

February Undies and Friends

Maybe he's got a big trombone?

Comment

Prolly............
      It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
      Mother Theresa

Comment

I never knew hiking was such a blood sport
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Oh roger me rigid ... here we go again! Another trip to the fusking ER. For dog's sake, man up about those ribs and rub some Vegemite on them. And that goes for your mate Marshall too. Stitches ... eight bloody stitches ... shit, we do frontal lobotomies with only three.

Comment

nicelife;1469381 wrote: Oh Techie.........oh my goodness.........

I just want to clarify a few things my spesh friend.

Was it thankful that the biker was cute or unhurt?

Will you now consider buying appropriate size underwear or is your current state/size/preference a fetish of some kind?? Either way, we're cool - I'll still adore you from afar.....

Are you uncomfortable because of your fractured ribs, or the fact that we now know the state of your underwear????

I don't suggest for one second that you breathe less for comfort sake...... I do however suggest that you refrain from fantasising about sponge baths - the thought could quicken your respiratory rate and cause you much distress......

So, rest well, think of England and don't breathe deeply.

Oh, btw - was the unhurt biker's bicycle pink???

MWAH
            Oh Nicey please don't make me laugh. It hurts enough to break through the 10mg of Vicodin I took just over an hour ago.

T very happy the young lady was not injured. The cuteness was just bonus. Way too young for me.

I'll explain the underwear thingo another. It's very complicated Nicey. Its all linked to the Saucy inspired Jess Ainscough, hacking cough, oil pulling, body brushing, cud chewing, yantra mat laying, gang chanting, googie beating, kudalini posing, lifestyle changes I've recently adopted !

The bike was white. A Cannondale 29er (nice ride).
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

tawnyfrog;1469387 wrote: Oh roger me rigid ... here we go again! Another trip to the fusking ER. For dog's sake, man up about those ribs and rub some Vegemite on them. And that goes for your mate Marshall too. Stitches ... eight bloody stitches ... shit, we do frontal lobotomies with only three.
              You're going to the moon Alice !

I can't type any more on thiss damn tablet. the stylus just went under the bed :H:H:H:H

Can't you be nice to me? I don't want anything from you except a little respect and your wetsuit picture.

BTW, I'm out of Vegemite :upset:
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I am madly searching Wellness Warrior to find out why the large underwear...have I missed something vital?? will it show in the Lamps and the Locusts testicles down the track?? dilemma..

Hugs Techie, you poor adventurous little possum....stick to the yantra mat...though its probably sticking to you....

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1469384 wrote: I never knew hiking was such a blood sport
                  That's why Bridge starting next week I'm giving it all up. I'm talking a complete lifestyle overhaul. I'm looking for input from all you Undies. All I ever really wanted out of life was to love, to be loved, and a thin crust pizza with uncured pepperoni !

More to follow...

Comment

techie;1469389 wrote:

Can't you be nice to me?
                    So, why would I start that now?

I have a reputation to uphold.

Now off you pop to beddies. It's getting late ...

Missy - please don't look for spronions. It's a Frogism for spring onions ...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1469396 wrote: So, why would I start that now?

I have a reputation to uphold.

Now off you pop to beddies. It's getting late ...

Missy - please don't look for spronions. It's a Frogism for spring onions ...
                      Frogism? Let me know how I can help!

BTW, I'm purchased the MacBook Pro 15" I can p/u tomorrow but will probably wait till the weekend. Although I ordered online I opted for store p/u since the nice Apple Store folk provide a free test drive. I'll check out their accessories in store Plus I want then to ghost over some software from my current HD. I hope I can find all the software keys. So, I'm stoked I made the decision. Thanks for the nudge!

Nite :l

Comment

techie;1469378 wrote: Secondly, I buy my underwear (y fronts) two sizes too large. This has only recently caused a problem while pursuing these activities.

I took her helmet on my right side which hurt like hell.
                        Thank God you gave up the gourd.:H:H

Seriously, slow down my friend.:l

G'day Undies!
                        Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

techie;1469394 wrote: That's why Bridge starting next week I'm giving it all up. I'm talking a complete lifestyle overhaul. I'm looking for input from all you Undies. All I ever really wanted out of life was to love, to be loved, and a thin crust pizza with uncured pepperoni !

More to follow...
                          Do you have to give it all up or could you just pare it back a bit rather than going at it like a bull at a gate? :H:H:H (God love ya)
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

RingingCedars;1469401 wrote:
                            G'day Undies!
                            G'day chook!
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1469463 wrote: Do you have to give it all up or could you just pare it back a bit rather than going at it like a bull at a gate? :H:H:H (God love ya)
                              Was thinking the same thing...there must be a happy medium between flat out and flat on your bum...

Hi RC **waving**

Comment

Nah. He's a hopeless case. An adrenalin junkie. So next, I hear, he's booked in to do Alligator wrestling in the Louisiana swamps. There'll be tears before nightfall ... mark my words.

Hiya RC!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X