February Undies and Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

techie;1469378 wrote: Secondly, I buy my underwear (y fronts) two sizes too large.
    In cubs they taught us to 'be prepared'. Now, if a tromboner were to appear on a trail somewhere............Makes sense to me.

G'day Chooka!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Still raining, the roads are a mess and school is closed. Kids home and had a great time on their trip...this in the paper today, I laughed at DATS......“Man if I wanted to I could swim round my whole house. Dats how flooded it is out here,” wrote Hector Soto, who didn’t include his address....I have to go to the shop if the creek isnt over the road...Techie, why not do away with the underwear altogether? Who needs it I say....G, I'd go with the bush block for sure. ...I'm thinking I may try to save to go see my Mom. I havent seen her in about 9 years or so...I need motivation to go to work hahaha...there is a sparrow stuck between the window and the screen..off to make a rescue..

Comment

bird;1469538 wrote: ..this in the paper today, I laughed at DATS......“Man if I wanted to I could swim round my whole house. Dats how flooded it is out here,” wrote Hector Soto, who didn’t include his address....
        G'day Bird, and morning all,

Just been chatting with Hector on the blower. Look, that statement comes as no surprise as I know how he loves his laps at the local pool. He sends his warmest regards Undies. Oh, P.S. if anyone wants to send Hector an Undies care package, he'd love it. His address is Lot 14, rear 12 Main street Chatanooga, NA, 20000465, USA.

Lots of rain here in OZ too. Are you folks further north okay?

Ooroo.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Happy Hump Day everyone!

How humid is it?? No need to answer..... This morning I popped out of the shower and was doing my usual 'things' and it felt as though I hadn't dried myself. I was dripping and dripping all over the place. It is just so uncomfortable the last couple of days. All my lovely wickedness is/was melting......

Big wave to Techie. I'd give you a hug lovely man BUT it could cause you pain! I hope you can bend to put on your overly large underdacks on!!! Do you realise that you will be unable to scale tall fences (capped in barbed wire) in your current state? It means we will have to postpone our adventure to "somewhere near Ballabloodyrat"..... How sad.....

Mr G - respectful salute. Not much rain here since Saturday night. We were out dancing the night away and when we came from the venue it looked like their had been a 'weather event' in the car park. Evidence at the Castle told the same story. I won a box of fudge - lucky door prize ticket. I brought them to work so I wouldn't indulge and told everyone they were for first prize in a pole dancing comp.....good story huh? I did wink as I left the room.....

Love and hugs to Cori - hope all is well in Cori-land.

Bird - I hope the little sparrow escaped. Got your wetsuit on today?

Sad news about Peter Harvey. My son is a mad fan and v.upset.

FH got fined the other morning pushing through an 'amber' light. He was quite philosophical about it when he called to tell me the news. His philosophical stance evaporated yesterday afternoon when he opened his mail..... $397- not sure how many points.

My Yantra mat arrived yesterday. Didn't have the energy to 'get into' it last night so I left it to open this afternoon. I tells ya - this weather is leaving me zapped and flat on my back.

Love you Reggie!!

Actually, big love to you all!

Have a brill day and don't forget to spread the word, and the word be 'peace'!
          It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
          Mother Theresa

Comment

Hello birdy, Mr.G, Nicey and all you beauties to come. Doing OK today. A little purplish tinge in the upper body but otherwise I'm good to go. When it comes to injuries, this ain't my first rodeo !

Will post those pics shortly. I still cannot believe how shitty photobucket has become. Horrible response time, malware prone, and the annoying embedding of adware in their uploads.
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Granite Springs near Prescott, AZ (6500 ft elev)

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

more...

Comment

Beautiful! Wish I were there.

GG

Comment

techie;1469871 wrote:

Spec-tac-u-lar!!!!!! Breathtaking, in fact ...

Arvo Undies,

Nicey - I'm hearing you on the humidity front and on Peter Harvey. What a great voice. Now, as soon as you can get away from the command desk, get yourself nekkid and spiked and tell us what you think. Don't forget to chuck the stillettos (sp?) and roll your bare tootsies over the pillow. And if there are any silly comments from FH I promise I shall sneak in and lick his food while he's off paying his fine.

Still wish Lilly would pop in - hope she's safe.

Comment

Oh, and another thing, Undies - if you haven't already seen, our occasional Ovarian visitor Nora lost her sweet old dad today. Thinking of Nora and sending white light.

Comment

Tawny - I'm tellin' ya....I'm not liking being a girl these days... It's fusking torture at the mo!! I never ever drop sweat (unless I've deliberately set out to do so by exercising my arse off), I usually just shimmer beautifully. I feel like a bloody truck driver these days!!

AND, I swear my bum is getting flatter by the day. All I seem to do at the mo at the command desk is sit and read/write long winded reports/calculate stats and yap on the blower.... I'm going to do a quick blockie after this.

I will be getting nekkid and spiked the minute I walk in the door!!! Yepsy, I'm hearin' you on the feet spike scenario too!!! Just what stillettoed (sp?) tootsies need. Although, FH is insisting we are clearing gutters this arvo before the predicted 'weather event' arrives.....due on the weekend I said???!!!!! FFS - I think HE thinks I AM truck driver....

Hugs to our Lilly!!!!
                        Mother Theresa

Comment

Oh......I'm sorry for your loss Nora :l
                          Mother Theresa

Comment

Nora - sorry about your loss. Thinking of you.

Stunning scenery, Techie.

Where's my mat?!:upset:

Comment

I wanna take my mat and head for those hills Techie posted.....just beautiful!!!!
                              Mother Theresa

Comment

Jeez Nora that's sad.
                                I'm thinking of you and your family.
                                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X