February Undies and Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hiys folks. cant read back till I get home. amazing hike and I hope grat pics of petroglyphs. I got very emotional seeing them. I took some pics w/ mobile but hike out to trailhead nd back to take some w/camera. picking up laptop on way home. frog i'll pick u up at 6pm for dinner....later u guys love johnxxx
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Quick fly through.
      off to cultivate new friends....as one does....
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Yikes, Happy. Glad to see you're back OK. Enjoy your day of being waited on hand and foot :-)
        Are you trying to outdo our Techie?! Hope underpants were of appropriate size then!

Morning all. Lovely cool morning so far. Watched sunrise over the hills. Beautiful. Still no yantra mat. With reverence, I am dying to get nekkid and poked...

Comment

blondie;1470437 wrote: Yikes, Happy. Glad to see you're back OK. Enjoy your day of being waited on hand and foot :-)
          Are you trying to outdo our Techie?! Hope underpants were of appropriate size then!

Morning all. Lovely cool morning so far. Watched sunrise over the hills. Beautiful. Still no yantra mat. With reverence, I am dying to get nekkid and poked...
          Totally appropriate!

Re nekkid and being poked....will pass today....:H Attached files [img]/converted_files/2065832=7446-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

They're a bit too flash; the elastic has to have sagged out at the butt cheeks

frog i'll pick u up at 6pm for dinner
            Pair survive plane crash near Ballarat - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Have to rethink the barbed wire, Tawny.

Comment

Oh Happs I hope you can get a fix on what caused that reaction. That's a scary thing. Well, it's 6:10pm and Frog was a no show. I'm all dressed, carrying flower & Fine Fettle Flats for my girl. NO GIRL. Guess I'll go home and put something in the microwave !

G & Bridge. Who knew?

Hi to Nicey & Blondie

will post pics shorty. Need to load sfw on new laptop !
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Is sfw some swanky new program or is it sweet fuck all?

I think the allergy could be mouldy straw related but I really dont know. Clueless. Just hope it doesnt happen again coz it was a bit scary. I'd hate to be an ambo btw...

Comment

suitable for work?!

Mouldy straw - would that be from mulch? Are you getting tests to find out? scary indeed.

Comment

Arvo all,

Blondie - thanks for the heads up. I wasn't prepared for an aerial assault. Guess I'll have to put some anti-aircraft measures in place.

Yikes Happs - can you tell us what actually happened? Like - at what point did you call the ambo? Glad The Lamp is there to look after you today.

Techie - too bad, so sad. You were late. I ate the Atlantic Lobster Tail followed by Filet Mignon, medium rare and everything was delish!

Comment

Perhaps his extra-large jocks caught on the propellor!

Am on page 12 of a 22 page online form. Started it last night. My answers are reflecting my degenerating state of mind. FTW.

Comment

Frog? Frog who. OK folks here are the photos I promised you. First I need to send a poison packet to blondie's IP address :H

This was my most favorite trek thus far. I've been very to have been on many and I'm extremely fortunate to be able to do the shit I do...

for a member here at MWO...

Comment

looking down at small gorge...

Comment

Beautiful. Loved the waterfall in the gorge. (I'm running out of adjectives for your photos!)

Is that Tawny's new love interest in pic #1?

Comment

blondie;1470513 wrote:
                              Is that Tawny's new love interest in pic #1?
                              Yes it was blondie. He is now at the bottom of the gorge. Victim of blunt head trauma !

Comment

techie;1470514 wrote: Yes it was blondie. He is now at the bottom of the gorge. Victim of blunt head trauma !
                                Thankfully, his buoyant yantra mat carried him off downstream to safety.

Comment

Working...
                                X