3 months today...and feeling awesome:-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello world! Thank you MWO. I have arrived at the first milestone I set down. I guess one could refer to me as a creeper on here... Read often post little. However, what helped aside from the many stories here, taking care of this body and learning to love her... Not easy at 51, but she goes alright. I have discovered me, and my best advice at the moment, love and nuture your beautiful self as you would your lover, or your best friend if you knew they felt how you do. Take a walk, listen to the birds, take a great big fresh breath of life and get living. No it isn't always easy. But, if you want the change take someone by the hand to steady you you will soon be on the right tr ack. A BIG cuddle and THANK YOU mwah

Shezzie, well done. You've really smashed, I'm on 32 days and too feeling great. Your an inspiration x
    AF since 2nd Oct 2012
    Day by day

Comment

Congratulations! :goodjob:

Comment

That is outstanding! You should be very proud of yourself...on behalf of the Newbie's Nest, please accept these hats as a small token of a big job!! :goodtime::goodtime::goodtime: Hope you will stop in and see us from time to time and share some of your success! Well done! Byrdie
        All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
        Tool Box
        Newbie's Nest

Comment

congratulations! that is so wonderful
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Shezzie - ya wee creeper you :H Congratulations - really great to hear :woot:

Comment

You sound in a great place Shezzie, really good to hear!
              Congratulations on your hard work :l
              Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

that's awesome shezzie!!
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

WOW! Fantastic, you inspire me to keep going!

I notice you are an Aussie Where in this lovely land do you live?
                  If drinking is interfering with your work, you're probably a heavy drinker. If work is interfering with your drinking, you're probably an alcoholic.

Comment

So VERY well done Shezzie. I wish you a lifetime of happy sobriety :h

Comment

Great work! The rest of your life is ahead, and now you have so many more choices!
                      My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Fantastic!
                        AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Shezzie, Big Congratulations On Your 3 Months Of Sobriety!

I love that your discovering you and your advice is perfect!

I observe to, it's how I learn and remember where I never want to go again. Participation, interaction is also educational, healthy, and fun. Still, I usually learn more by listening as I'm no expert at this.

It's time to take more action and love myself so that I can be healthier. Thank you for reminding me.... I'm 50 and it took me a long time to get the old body out of shape... I guide, counsel others in my personal life and know it's time to move forward and spend more time working on my other personal goals.

Sobriety ~ Recovery get better in different ways..... Your right not always easy, yet so very rewarding!...

My very best wishes for continued sobriety, contentment, self discovery and nurturing yourself Shezzie. :l

Comment

for most of us, life becomes joyful day by day after three months !!
                            So journey is now begin...
                            Congratulation for awesome job !!
                            Dix
                            A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Comment

Wildflowers;1455748 wrote:

I observe to, it's how I learn and remember where I never want to go again. Participation, interaction is also educational, healthy, and fun. Still, I usually learn more by listening as I'm no expert at this.

]
                              I beg to differ WF .......YOU are an expert on your path. There may be many here that share your way of looking at and dealing with things who made find THEIR sobriety through your words.

I have a style of thinking many find harsh, I only know that way, it may not be THEIR way but I am trying to help.

If my way doesn't help your way might.....make sure you share it WF :h

Comment

Working...
                              X