Army Thread, Saturday 2nd Fabuary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JackieClaire;1455400 wrote: A psychiatric hat?

Thinking Bewleys as the meeting place. Haven't had a chance to think about the eating. Molls told me that most of the restaurants are doing specials all week, not just Monday to Thursday.

We should just front up at Molls and let Joe do the cooking.
    Is Bewleys where I am staying? Sounds familiar......

Its a hat that makes me look like I have escaped from a home for the bewildered.
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

I stayed at Bewley's the first time I came over. It's a Hottel about 20 mins from the airport. I thought you were at Brooks.

This is where we met and ate the last time. T'was very noice.

Bewley's Grafton Street Café | Enjoy the Best Coffee in Ireland in the Heart of Dublin City | Bewley's

The home for the bewildered .Where do I check in.:H:H

Right better be orff don't want friggintesco to run out of food.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Afternoon Army

Hope you all are having a good day whether you be at work, friggintesco, out running (SATZ), on the sofa or whatever you may be doing

Today im getting off my backside and going for a walk, see ya later xo

Comment

This is what I found when I came back from work...

I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Awwwwww... that's pretty, Pings

Feck. It' s incredibly hot today. And screw Accuweather. They're lying about the temps.

In other news: I have a bumper crop of passion fruit. 200 of the little beauties and counting. Ice cream will be on the menu sometime over the weekend.
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

I'm back from 'running'
              Was not too bad I have to say. Walked some of it - but not too shabby.

My sis and I decided we were 'serious runners' now 'cos we had a bit of muck on our legs from the track.
              Went to Heatons - above that in Maynooth has Sports World.Great place altogether. Feckin' skillions of bargains - seems to be stock from JJB Sports that closed down.

We proceeded to buy half price running bottoms & tops - never a good omen - prolly never run again :H

Comment

Oh and Mr S - the arse - had a feed of Guinness last night and was still up and came 9th out of 100 runners. grrrrrrrrr !!

Have to hand it to him - he's like the feckin' Duracell Bunny - just keep going no matter what.
                To be admired I think Never feels sorry for himself or moans - one of his good traits -
                There may be more I'll have to have a big ( JC like) think :H

Comment

mollyka;1455441 wrote: Not sure bewleys is still there jacks - thought I noticed it gone again over crimbo - benjy'll know tho!
                  Janey - not sure Molls! It's opened & closed a few times.
                  Thought we were meeting in Malahide to see Mrsa &RC running? and Satz bringing up the rear - with a portable oxygen tent :H( sounds rude that )
                  or is that earlier ?
                  Anyhoo it's ages away - Bewley's will be open again :H

Comment

satz123;1455473 wrote: Janey - not sure Molls! It's opened & closed a few times.
                    Thought we were meeting in Malahide to see Mrsa &RC running? and Satz bringing up the rear - with a portable oxygen tent :H( sounds rude that )
                    or is that earlier ?
                    Anyhoo it's ages away - Bewley's will be open again :H
                    Oh - i winna be running in Malahide cos me plan disnae get in till the start o' the race Will meet youse efter tho.

Comment

Afternoon

Sorry you're feeling shite molly, but pleased you managed to make it into the barracks :goodjob:

Any chance we could fit in a little visit to Phoenix Park? I can still remember learning about the murders in o'level history. :new:

Comment

Loved the waving bear yesterday, JC.

Comment

Afternoon. Kids done and dusted.

Comment

mollyka;1455517 wrote: Hi Reccie! Ah I'm not feeling that bad now, just felt unable to work as hard as I woulda needed to - they closed half the library - so they managed with 3 staff members - sod them
                            That was Cavendish and Burke that were murdered in the 19th century? I reckon the Zoo contingent could bring you there as the zoo is in the park - I ain't a zoo person
                            Gawd, I don't remember the names molly, but it was late 19th C so I'm sure we're talking about the same ones. A trip to the zoo would be great!

Comment

mollyka;1455517 wrote: Hi Reccie! Ah I'm not feeling that bad now, just felt unable to work as hard as I woulda needed to - they closed half the library - so they managed with 3 staff members - sod them
                              That was Cavendish and Burke that were murdered in the 19th century? I reckon the Zoo contingent could bring you there as the zoo is in the park - I ain't a zoo person
                              Gawd, I don't remember the names molly, but it was late 19th C so I'm sure we're talking about the same ones. A trip to the zoo would be great!

Hello runners

Comment

Hiya folks :wavin:

Comment

Working...
                                X