Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread, Saturday 2nd Fabuary

mollyka;1455521 wrote: Mmmm --- didya bury them as well
    Saving that for next week. But they're in their coffins.

Comment

Hello :hallo: Reccie and MissyPea

Comment

:wavin: from me too

Feeling a bit dofkop after my nanna nap. Supposed to be putting two deboned chooks on the braai. Better get my arse in gear, I suppose
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Crooked little crook, eh Mollers? That's telling 'em :H
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Recluse;1455508 wrote: Loved the waving bear yesterday, JC.
            And how do you feel about Arsey's avatart?
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

mollyka;1455537 wrote: I think I'm prolly feeling a bit dofkop as well Tippers - certainly couldn't be puttin deboned chooks anywhere --- crispy duck and noodles from the chinese will be my limit!!
              How's your mum?
              Och... Mum'll be fine. Just need to fatten her up - she's below 45kg again
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Backinabit. Just gonna light my fire, like
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1455541 wrote: And how do you feel about Arsey's avatart?
                  What's wrong with me avartart? The bear was just waving, that's all... just don't try and shake it's paw :H

Comment

mollyka;1455532 wrote: Hey Peasepudding!

Yeah, an actually there was a famous murder done in the Park back in the 1980's as well - the bloke who did it - I think it was a nurse he killed, was found taking shelter in the home of the Attorney-General at the time - MAJOR scandal - but it was in the Haughey era - and all sorts of amazing things happened then -- known as the GUBU period - Haughey described aforementioned event as 'grotesque, unbelieveable, bizzarre and unprecedented' -- so his whole period as Taoiseach was branded as GUBU - which indeed it was --- crooked nasty evil little crook that he was so there's your Phoenix Park history in a nutshell!!
                    I think it was Jackie said she'd like the zoo - so I'm sure you and her would have an entourage
                    I wasn't aware of the 1980's murder molls - thanks for the history lesson! - but I reckon there are still plenty of GUBU things going on - on both sides of the Irish Sea and on both sides of the Atlantic for that matter.

Hi sweetie and tips

Comment

Hiya Reccie

Molls - take it you dont have much time for oul Charlie boy!

Wots RC done to the kids?

Comment

mollyka;1455555 wrote: Sweetypie - was just reading in the Nest how you had to battle a few demons last night --- and WON!! Well done our girl - I feckin succumbed at the first hint of a 'thought' - for 2 years!!!!
                        Thanks Molls, yeah the thoughts actually started on Thursday with me thinking sure ive only one more day to work then off, usually this meant being free to 'poison' meself without having to worry bout being anywhere/ doing anything.

My head was fried and in all honesty if it weren't for this place and the people i would be on day 1 again today or more than likely still drinking.

Comment

Recluse;1455504 wrote: Afternoon

Sorry you're feeling shite molly, but pleased you managed to make it into the barracks :goodjob:

Any chance we could fit in a little visit to Phoenix Park? I can still remember learning about the murders in o'level history. :new:
                          THAT's where we should have coffee - in the Visitors Centre - sell all loverly cakes & homemade things - & have a lovely Victorian Garden where they grow the veg
                          And the Zoo it there for JC#
                          #Down the road then is the Angler's Rest - GREAT food with open fires - set in the Strawberry Beds is very historical area :welcome:

Comment

satz123;1455578 wrote: THAT's where we should have coffee - in the Visitors Centre - sell all loverly cakes & homemade things - & have a lovely Victorian Garden where they grow the veg
                            And the Zoo it there for JC#
                            #Down the road then is the Angler's Rest - GREAT food with open fires - set in the Strawberry Beds is very historical area :welcome:
                            I love seafood! It's a tiny bit expensive though. :upset: Still, it's not every day we have an army meet up.

Wrights Anglers Rest | Alternative Wedding Venue

Comment

mollyka;1455582 wrote: That sounds perfect to me!! The fact it's on your doorstep helps too I'm guessin:H
                              Feck off ! - just 'cos there's nuttin' over your side :H
                              JC wants the Zoo - Reccie wants the Park - everyone wants to eat - correct ?

It's all there together in one spot !
                              But - hey how long are folks staying ? We can do town & Park!

Comment

Recluse;1455585 wrote: I love seafood! It's a tiny bit expensive though. :upset: Still, it's not every day we have an army meet up.

Wrights Anglers Rest | Alternative Wedding Venue
                                Oh Reccie - it's lovely grub in nice surroundings. But if folks prefer the City - there is great bargains to be had everywhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X