X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 3 - again

How is everything Aussie Girl?

How are you feeling>?
    If drinking is interfering with your work, you're probably a heavy drinker. If work is interfering with your drinking, you're probably an alcoholic.

Comment

Day 3 - again

Hi Martye, i'm doing ok, much more positive today, been working out so all those endorphins are doing me good :-)

Comment

Day 3 - again

Good job on working out! That will definitely help you. :goodjob:
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Day 3 - again

I to work out started doing crossfit. I believe exercise is VITAL in any quit attempt.

Check in again and let us all know how we are going.

I am very interested.
          If drinking is interfering with your work, you're probably a heavy drinker. If work is interfering with your drinking, you're probably an alcoholic.

Comment

Day 3 - again

Aussie girl ... how are you?

Thinking of you?

Comment

Day 3 - again

Hello Aussie Girl. Just dropped in to say Hi and to wish you well. There are lots of good people here who will want to help. You just have to ask! I am in Australia near Melb and just started out again to be AF Good Luck and stay close.

Comment

Day 3 - again

Hi again Martye and others, and especially fellow Aussies :-) who've messaged in the past few days. I'm doing really well today. I've been working on myself and am feeling good - not only physical exercise but also an attitude adjustment. I'm done with feeling critical about myself, my so-called failures (Virgo trait - hard to get rid of!), done with other people saying "you should do this, do that, should this, should that". I'm only concerned about what interests me, makes me happy, what I value and is meaningful to me, what I am grateful for. Just by doing that one little thing, changing my attitude to not give a f&*^ about what anyone else thinks, their expectations, and not feeling critical about myself as a result, has made a lot of difference. Thanks to all for your support. Jane

Comment

Day 3 - again

That's a great attitude! :goodjob:

I'm so glad to hear you're doing so well.
                  There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                  You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Day 3 - again

Wow Aussie,
                    Just look at the difference between your opening post and your last post.

You're getting things worked out, that's fantastic.

Keep going forward!

Have you had a look at the Undies thread yet? Why not pop on in... the undies drawer is always open...

Comment

Working...
                    X