• Show
Clear All

Army Thread Monday 4th February

sweetpea29;1456931 wrote: Yer a huffy wee bugger :H

Here ya go :waving:
    *snigger*

Comment

I hate tk maxx as well, its like a super huge charity shop!

Comment

hello all , happy evening

Comment

RunningCourage;1456935 wrote: Grand - apart from my wee stomp earlier re work and thinking i'd pee'd of Zenny this morning... oh and the fact there's a fecking car alarm going off outside - ARGH!!

Oooo, well enjoy the beauty tweetment. Mind you dont leave the hairdressers like Cousin It... Once had a girlfriend that did that....never had the heart to say... Or maybe a Lion mane of a mohawk?

I used to have a wee mohawk... sort of like that character from the Tweenies :H:H Really...

Hope you have a chilled time at your Dad's. Does he know yer off the sauce? Or is it still something you keep to yourself?
          Have a profound fear of hairdressers, they have caused me some serious trauma down the yrs, left me lookin like Rod Stewart once, found one i can trust at last not to go mental with her scissors:H

Dad doesnt know of this latest attempt, no. Have been v honest with him in the past about it but i dont think he really 'gets' it tbh.

Comment

Feck im so slow at this melarky!

Limers and Molls, dont usually like tkmaxx but ye can get some nice and different stuff in it. The one i woz in today is big and all spaced out and not many people about it so i could cope with that.

Cant do busy shops, thats where ive had me panic attacks!

Comment

mollyka;1456946 wrote: That's ezactly it!!!! an everything all mixed up -- yuck --- how's you Limers? All going well?
              ah im a bit fed up tbh. My son has not attended enough of his labatory sessions, you need eighty per cent attendance , to pass the year and he was advised to defere till next year and he would only have to pay 3000 to repeat the year!!!! Where am o going to find that??? Anyone that knows my story knows hes been difficult for a while , I thought I was over the worst of it and things were getting better but apparently not

Comment

mollyka;1456956 wrote: Nobody who isn't an addict really 'gets' it - Joe has been immersed in it all this year - including going to Aftercare an all - and he gets a lot of it - he gets what it takes in our lives now to make this as easy as possible, but I think he prolly underneath all that still thinks 'why couldn't she just have stopped at one or two' -- it's just incomprehensible really
                Ah I know Molls, i dont expect him to get it now, and tbh i dont want to be adding more worry to him (done enough of that over the yrs). My two brothers know but we've been here before so this time i havent been shouting about it.

I havent even told my best mates

Comment

mollyka;1456959 wrote: I got a panic attack once in a Sunday Market in the Canaries - it was one of the scariest experiences, made me really cautious about where I went for a long time afterwards - I think if I'd had loads of them I'd have ended up never going out
                  My first woz at the checkout in tesco, just ran off and left me groceries on the belt, didnt know wot the feck it was at time and thought i was goin mad!

Took alot of work to get me out of house again.

Limers sorry yer havin difficulties wit yer son:l

Comment

hes defered already. Thats another gripe I have, I rang the college told them this, told them they are a bunch of arseholes allowing him to make decisions that have huge financial implications for ME and that while he does a great ompersonation of someone whos clued in and has a good head , that in reality his head is firmly rammed up his hole!!

Comment

mollyka;1456969 wrote: In your own time Sweetpie It's tricky when we've done it a few times, and except I was 'outed' this time round, I reckon I'd have kept it to myself until I felt secure in my sobriety - support around you is great tho - I had to dump most of my mates tho cos they were all drinking pals - I've made new ones since tho
                      Deep down Molls i wanted someone to challenge me, to say yer drinkin too much blah blah, but they kinda turned a blind eye.
                      Most of my mates have kiddies now so we dont have the same piss ups of old thank feck:H

Comment

sweetpea29;1456971 wrote: My first woz at the checkout in tesco, just ran off and left me groceries on the belt, didnt know wot the feck it was at time and thought i was goin mad!

Took alot of work to get me out of house again.

Limers sorry yer havin difficulties wit yer son:l
                        I used to get panic attacks, they are horrible. I was drinking at my wprst then, 100 units a week . Im sorry Sweetpea, hope you get on top of it soon :l

Comment

Aye Limers what Molly says. Can he get a job and give towards his fees?

Comment

I feel the threat of them very occasionally know but I im able to bat them away , thank God.

Comment

sweetpea29;1456980 wrote: Aye Limers what Molly says. Can he get a job and give towards his fees?
                              last time i helped him get a job he was paying himself a bit extra if you know what I mean.....A bit reluctant to go that that road again!

Comment

Yeah that makes total sense Molly. I couldnt wait any longer to be 'called' on mine, i know folk were 'talking' about it but not challenging me. I had to give meself the stern talking to as such.

Really hope this is the time, no going back!

Comment

Working...
                                X