Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Monday 4th February

I :h Limeyloo.

Sorry I've been lurpacking for a bit, while I've been watching the Richard the 3rd guff.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1457007 wrote: No you're not sweetheart - and you know you're not, boys (and men - sorry Arsey) can be very challenging creatures - and my second son Simon was like that - and tho now he's older and has learned SOME social graces - he's still very like that - loves being alone, intolerant of company and hugging and stuff - but he's ok - he sort of grew into it and we accept that's the way he is - he wouldn't go to college either tho
      thanks Molly, it was a poxi weekend , I was mortified and upset to be back here again and the last thing i needed was to be pestered for sex!!!

Comment

felt like bludgering the fecker with a mallet actually!! lol!

Comment

Apologies for being so slow, but Limers, Satz is right, we have to make being sober no 1. You are being too hard on yerself, and no matter what condition you may have you are defo not a crap Mum.

Hiya Jacks

Comment

limers;1457016 wrote: thanks Molly, it was a poxi weekend , I was mortified and upset to be back here again and the last thing i needed was to be pestered for sex!!!
            And Limers- don't let sex be the thing that makes you go back to the beer ! That would be MAD, understandably would prolly make life easier but MAD. You have to decide what's more important eh ?

Your partner will have to wait 'till you are ready ....... my opinion only !

Comment

RunningCourage;1457005 wrote: what the feck are you saying aboot me arse, eh?!?! :H
              Sorry was just trying to 'protect' ya :H

Yer arse is alright im sure:H

Comment

sweetpea29;1457024 wrote: Apologies for being so slow, but Limers, Satz is right, we have to make being sober no 1. You are being too hard on yerself, and no matter what condition you may have you are defo not a crap Mum.

Hiya Jacks
                thanks and I agree. I have to say if anything it made me more determined to stay sober cos how much of this is down to my 'mixed messageing ' parenting style. I have said to him were going to counselling together to see whats going on in his head.

Anyhow, enough navel gazing, im going up to read, thank you all for been here, its good to get it out.:h

Comment

satz123;1457028 wrote: And Limers- don't let sex be the thing that makes you go back to the beer ! That would be MAD, understandably would prolly make life easier but MAD. You have to decide what's more important eh ?

Your partner will have to wait 'till you are ready ....... my opinion only !
                  im just going to have to go with it, sober, God all mighty!!!!! THe sooner I get it out of the way the better, wheres that distress tolerence post of wips??:H

Comment

limers;1457030 wrote: thanks and I agree. I have to say if anything it made me more determined to stay sober cos how much of this is down to my 'mixed messageing ' parenting style. I have said to him were going to counselling together to see whats going on in his head.

Anyhow, enough navel gazing, im going up to read, thank you all for been here, its good to get it out.:h
                    Thats good Limers, enjoy yer book :l

Comment

limers;1457030 wrote: thanks and I agree. I have to say if anything it made me more determined to stay sober cos how much of this is down to my 'mixed messageing ' parenting style. I have said to him were going to counselling together to see whats going on in his head.

Always here Limeyarse :h
                      Bend our ears anytime.

Comment

Aww bless you Limers, you make me smile,hun. It will get better. I knows.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

thanks all, nite xxx

Comment

JackieClaire;1457037 wrote: Aww bless you Limers, you make me smile,hun. It will get better. I knows.
                            thanks Jc :h

Comment

Molls hope you feel better tomorrow and come and keep me company in Skiverville.

Night night Sweetie, JC, RC and any other hangers on lurking out there !

Comment

Nighty night. Just found another prog about Richard. Wunnerful.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X