Army Thread Monday 4th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I've got to get my 'How to do Housework' hand book written by Mick and have run round with a duster and the fabreeze.

Feed the son and heir as he's orff to France on a jolly from one of the Champagne growers over there.

Then the world is my lobster.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

X post Jacs -
      Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

I will say - it is day 3 (again) - all help and arse kicking appreciated

Comment

Quest for the key;1456623 wrote: Yoo hoo

My oh my - we got armed response and a couple of detectives - house full - nearly died when I saw the guns !!! They don't look real when you're up close and personal ???!!!???

Quite a bit of gear gone - unnerving when I think of all the days I was on me todd before Chrimbo, in the dark.............

*waves* at everyone in Skiverville today
          :hallo: Questy

That does sound bit scarey, does yer site not have security?

Tell us tho, any eye candy?

We lurve it in the hosp. when a toaster sets off smoke alarm as the fire brigade hafta come to check it out Needless to say they do not be impressed

Comment

JackieClaire;1456624 wrote: Well I've got to get my 'How to do Housework' hand book written by Mick and have run round with a duster and the fabreeze.

Feed the son and heir as he's orff to France on a jolly from one of the Champagne growers over there.

Then the world is my lobster.
            I'll have a lend of that book when yer finished Jacks:H

Comment

Righto folks must away and shower and face the world for a bit,

See ya's later x

Comment

sweetpea29;1456629 wrote: :hallo: Questy

We lurve it in the hosp. when a toaster sets off smoke alarm as the fire brigade hafta come to check it out Needless to say they do not be impressed
                Lets just say I wasn't looking at the guns when they walked through the door lol :H:H

Comment

Morning Army
                  lots of deep thought here this morning
                  Questy....stay close ok? Well Done on Day three....let's make it to day 4
                  Fabulous Superbowl last night, but I was up way too late.....(that's the American football championship of ya don't know)
                  Zen- hugs and more hugs
                  I have been thinking about that young man.....
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Jacs...new addition to the book............due to the high winds, got to check for picture interruption at irregular intervals on the television.This does not mean just a quick glance to see all is well, but to see if there is picture deterioration over a certain length of time..(recommended times are 30 mins to 1 hour..repeat as necessary at daily or weekly intervals..depending on what you are watching )..oops :H
                    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

sweetpea29;1456629 wrote: :hallo: Questy

:wavin: Questy

Jazus Sweetypie - you certainly living on the edge :H Toasters :H

Comment

mama bear;1456637 wrote: Morning Army
                        lots of deep thought here this morning
                        Questy....stay close ok? Well Done on Day three....let's make it to day 4
                        Fabulous Superbowl last night, but I was up way too late.....(that's the American football championship of ya don't know)
                        Zen- hugs and more hugs
                        I have been thinking about that young man.....
                        Good morning Mama! xxx Yes, I've been thinking of him and his mother... she's the one left behind...

It's crazy. The world we live in...

I betted on San Fran grrrrrrrrrr................ At least they had the best uniform! (I still think they dumb us down with this stuff! Conspiracy-theories-R-Us!)

Comment

Crikey. Photographic evidence pliz! Us 80 year olds need eye candy too!!! :H :new:

Comment

satz123;1456643 wrote: :wavin: Questy

Jazus Sweetypie - you certainly living on the edge :H Toasters :H
                            Toasters with guns! :H

Comment

morning

got an unexpected day off as the water supply at the school is buggered so the little lovelies can't shit...

no shit, no school

so I'm sorting out our new shoebox and just bumming around at home.
                              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Hiya Pingu!

What's with the shoe box? I have an awful wicker thing beside the garage door that is FULL of shoes that have been crushed into submission... I should just empty it into the bin... (

Comment

Working...
                                X