Army Thread Monday 4th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tiptronic_ct;1456762 wrote: Urmmmmmmmmmmmm.... Mrs. T sometimes forces me to put on a clay mask... And she trims my wayward eyebrows. :new:
    Don't get sucked in Tippers !
    Next you'll be getting legs & chest waxed & other unmentionalbes :egad:

Comment

sweetpea29;1456766 wrote: Know wot yer saying Satz, im kinda hesitant bout buying into it all,

but since ive quit drinkin ive noticed upper eyelids more saggy or something

Maybe they were like it before and i didnt notice thru me foggy hungover eyes:H

Anyways, thanks for answer, was lookin at them today and there's too feckin many to choose from!
      Ah sure get the Boots / No. 7 one - cheaper and it's nice & creamy even if it don't do nuttin'

Comment

I'm orf
        :bye: :hiya:

Later gaters !

Comment

satz123;1456772 wrote: Don't get sucked in Tippers !
          Next you'll be getting legs & chest waxed & other unmentionalbes :egad:
          :H:H:H

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRKbez1LpWU[/video]]The 40 Year Old Virgin (2/8) Movie CLIP - Man O' Lantern (2005) HD - YouTube

Comment

Laters Satz, tanks again x

Comment

I'm a l'Oreal girl at the mo. They do a good product in my very humble opinion. I get their make-up too...

OK! That's my beauty news over & done with for a year or so..............

Comment

Zenstyle;1456779 wrote: I'm a l'Oreal girl at the mo. They do a good product in my very humble opinion. I get their make-up too...

OK! That's my beauty news over & done with for a year or so..............
                :hiya: Zen,

How are ya?

the l'oreal was on offer today, i just dont have a clue what to use really

Imagine quitting the smokes might help

Comment

I haven't had a bad l'Oreal product yet Sweetpea. Let me go and see what I have... I have the eye cream shite!

Please hold...............

Comment

Revitalift eye cream
                    Revitalift night cream
                    Future-e day lotion

And I use Witch Hazel as a toner... it's cheap as feck from the supermarket and works a treat.

And I have Lacura facial cleanser cos I get it cheap in Aldi.

Gawd... beauty secrets of the rich and famous....... NOT! :new:

Comment

I drew the line at slathering aqueous on my feet and wrapping them in cling film

:wavin: Zennie
                      I'll do whatever it takes
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

I drew the line at slathering aqueous on my feet and wrapping them in cling film

AF 21/08/2009

Comment

In all honesty, I used to spend a small fortune on creams and make-up. Dior and all that kinda expensive nonsense. I discovered that there is NO difference apart from the price and the cheaper stuff does just as well. Having said that... if you really go bargain basement you get crap. So I drew the line in the sand with L'Oreal...

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1456787 wrote: I drew the line at slathering aqueous on my feet and wrapping them in cling film

Jaysus.... there was myself drawing a line and all. You and me babe... we're on the same wavelength!!! :H:H:H

Wanna go get a pedicure next week? :H

Comment

Zenstyle;1456792 wrote: Jaysus.... there was myself drawing a line and all. You and me babe... we're on the same wavelength!!! :H:H:H

Wanna go get a pedicure next week?
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

To answer your question Mollers... from earlier... I have found that I sleep very little without booze in my system. While I was in rehab I was getting up as early as 5am, going to bed at midnight (they weren't strict about lights out with me...).

I've had a problem with sleep (imagined maybe) all my life, and put myself down as an insomniac. The first thing they did in rehab was stick me on remeron and seroquel to knock me out. I ended up flushing my meds as I simply didn't need all the sleep. Go figure.

Comment

Working...
                                X