tiptronic_ct;1456797 wrote:
    :H:H:H

Och, go on!!! LMAO!

Comment

Army Thread Monday 4th February

Zenstyle;1456786 wrote: Revitalift eye cream
      Revitalift night cream
      Future-e day lotion

And I use Witch Hazel as a toner... it's cheap as feck from the supermarket and works a treat.

And I have Lacura facial cleanser cos I get it cheap in Aldi.

Gawd... beauty secrets of the rich and famous....... NOT! :new:

Janeymack Zen, thats alot of stuff!?

thanks for sharing your beauty secrets tho

Ive been a soap n water n wotever cream is on offer girl, this is prob where ive gone wrong!

Away to make me dinner here, you put the notion of omellete in me head last night so gonna try make meself one, wish me luck x

Comment

P.S. Zen,

I didnt mean to sound cheeky there x

Comment

I didn't think you were cheeky?!

I've been a bit fragile this last week... I'm needing to get back to basics! Don't worry about being cheeky... you weren't... xxx

Comment

We had chutney chicken, savoury rice and a salad.

I've hidden a choccie from mum & the cubs for afters.

Back to basics in what sense, Zennie?
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1456813 wrote: We had chutney chicken, savoury rice and a salad.

I've hidden a choccie from mum & the cubs for afters.

Back to basics in what sense, Zennie?
              I'm jealous! I threw all the crap out in an attempt to eat healthy and would LOVE some choccy now...

I just need to chill out Tipps. Everything is super-heightened at the mo and I've been a bit stressed with it...

Comment

Mollers... I throb pedicures! Cheryl and I go every couple of months... we have a good cheap joint!

Comment

Zenstyle;1456808 wrote: I didn't think you were cheeky?!

I've been a bit fragile this last week... I'm needing to get back to basics! Don't worry about being cheeky... you weren't... xxx
                  Thanks Zen,:new:

:l:l:lfor you x

Comment

This choccie is particularly good. I'm not a huge white choc fan, but this one has almonds and coconut in. Yummy.

Mrs. T and I agreed on no TV in the room before we got married. The fecking thing is already blaring away too much for my liking. It's the shite that the cubs watch that's pht me off it.

God... I sound like a cranky old man....
                    I'll do whatever it takes
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Zenstyle;1456824 wrote: I'm jealous! I threw all the crap out in an attempt to eat healthy and would LOVE some choccy now...

I just need to chill out Tipps. Everything is super-heightened at the mo and I've been a bit stressed with it...
                      OMG, Zenners, I have known you long enough that even this southern girl (USA) can hear the "I've been a bit stressed with it..."

I tried calling.

I could use a friend right now. :-(

I have had a horrific happening in my last few days.

But, I do have friends here, no matter what, yes?

Love,
                      Cindi
                      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

:hiya:

Comment

:hallo:
                          Cinders, me darling, you've got us to listen.
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Sorry bit late for roll call tonight. The son and heir has managed to get to London all by himself and forgotten to take his posh jacket and a tie with him. I've been googing shops and the underground for him. He's now trying to find Oxford street while praying to all dieties that he can find something.
                            Gawd you'd think he was 12 not fecking 24. How on earth did he not realise it wasn't in his teeny weeny suitcase.

Excuse me one moment while I scream. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHH
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Scream away JC... I gotta text from a colleague asking if I could go into work (Monday's me day off - so I teach in a school ti supplement income... anyways...) to do an induction for a new dance artist at 6pm before the dance class tonight... Cos me colleague's off on TOIL... Do i want to? Do i feck!... Reply yeah, ok. Then 2 hours later our boss texts me to say the same thing "yada, yada, big nicey-nicey text, can you go in and do induction for new recruit, please... yada-yada" Reply... 'yeah already doing this'... hmph...fecking hmphy-hmphy bleh :stomper:

So, go to work, get the stuff ready for her and wait...and wait...and wait... THEN, our regular dance artist turns up expecting to take the class... I texts collegaue "eh, wtf is going on? who's taking the class??" The she phones and says..."ehhh.sorry...oops....i screwed up" Like... damn fecking write ya eejit cos I'm in work when there's nae fecking need to be here :stomper:

Did anyone notice me stomp?

Just in case...

:stomper:

Comment

Ahhhhh..... thank you.... feeling better after that

Comment

Working...
                                X