Army Thread Monday 4th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and my partners not happy with me, he was hereon sat night but sober sex is something im finding hard to do......! I know, tmi!!!

Comment

sweetpea29;1456948 wrote:

Dad doesnt know of this latest attempt, no. Have been v honest with him in the past about it but i dont think he really 'gets' it tbh.
      Unlike others here quite a number of peeps I know, know I'm not drinking, but don't know the real reason - or, more precisely the real extent of the problem. Although people know I "liked a drink" and my mum has said before that she thinks a drank "a little too much" I don't believe in anyone's eyes i was a problem drinker. So to say, "I've got a problem with it, so I gave it up" would cause a combo of surprise, bemusement or disbelieve.

I think - as I think Molls has just said - that those who didn't have a problem with AL find it very hard to "get it" ... In your own time to when and if you tell peeps SweetPea. It's your journey after all. For now, I think it's just as good - maybe even better - to be with the support of peeps here.

Comment

so im a crap mam and an even worse partner!! I firmly believe ive the same condition as my son, I like been alone, love it, thats why I cant be with him full time, I want to be on my own. DOnt like been hugged or touched , stick rigidly to my routines moan, moan , moan, blah blah blah!!!

Comment

limers;1456987 wrote: and my partners not happy with me, he was hereon sat night but sober sex is something im finding hard to do......! I know, tmi!!!
          Don't worry - it's after the watershed in the barracks

Comment

Dont envy ya Limers, it must be an awful worry. I dont think i could cope with the worry if i had kids meself

Comment

RunningCourage;1456991 wrote: Don't worry - it's after the watershed in the barracks
              :H:H ok then, well wait and I tell ya.......

Comment

sweetpea29;1456992 wrote: Dont envy ya Limers, it must be an awful worry. I dont think i could cope with the worry if i had kids meself
                hes a real worry Sweetpea and has been for some time , but I really, really thought we were getting there.

Comment

limers;1456990 wrote: so im a crap mam and an even worse partner!! I firmly believe ive the same condition as my son, I like been alone, love it, thats why I cant be with him full time, I want to be on my own. DOnt like been hugged or touched , stick rigidly to my routines moan, moan , moan, blah blah blah!!!
                  Nah, come on Limers... you are a fecking hard working, caring, loving mother. The fact your share your concerns here is testament to your care for your son as a mum.

Nothing wrong with liking being alone too imho...

Comment

limers;1456990 wrote: so im a crap mam and an even worse partner!! I firmly believe ive the same condition as my son, I like been alone, love it, thats why I cant be with him full time, I want to be on my own. DOnt like been hugged or touched , stick rigidly to my routines moan, moan , moan, blah blah blah!!!
                    If ya were a crap Mum ye wouldnt be worrying about yer son and his future Limers so that aint true.

What condition does yer son have? Is it autism?

Any of those things you describe dont make ya a 'bad' person imho

Comment

RunningCourage;1456998 wrote: Nah, come on Limers... you are a fecking hard working, caring, loving mother. The fact your share your concerns here is testament to your care for your son as a mum.

Nothing wrong with liking being alone too imho...
                      thanks Rc :l

Comment

sweetpea29;1456999 wrote: If ya were a crap Mum ye wouldnt be worrying about yer son and his future Limers so that aint true.

What condition does yer son have? Is it autism?

Any of those things you describe dont make ya a 'bad' person imho
                        hes aspergers, my youngest son. Both sons are a huge concern.

Comment

RunningCourage;1456991 wrote: Don't worry - it's after the watershed in the barracks
                          Close yer ears runnyarse!

Comment

sweetpea29;1457004 wrote: Close yer ears runnyarse!
                            what the feck are you saying aboot me arse, eh?!?! :H

Comment

STOP Limers you are not a crap Mam .... and tbh I love to be alone too. And all the rest you said : stick rigidly to my routines etc - don't ask anything of me that I can't deliver at the moment.
                              - we have to to preserve our sobriety Limers. It's the only way to do it imo

Comment

satz123;1457006 wrote: STOP Limers you are not a crap Mam .... and tbh I love to be alone too. And all the rest you said : stick rigidly to my routines etc - don't ask anything of me that I can't deliver at the moment.
                                - we have to to preserve our sobriety Limers. It's the only way to do it imo
                                thanks Satz :l

Comment

Working...
                                X