ONE YEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ONE YEAR!!!!

Wow!!! A whole 365 days. That is amazing. NO!!!! YOU are amazing, and you deserve all the congrats in the world.

I've always followed your posts, and for whatever reason you often popped into my thoughts. You should be so proud of your achievements during this past year! I'm certain there are many, not just beating the dreaded grog monster!

Well done you! What an inspiration......

XXOO
    It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
    Mother Theresa

Comment

ONE YEAR!!!!

So very well done Star, you are an inspiration - one day I want to post this too, thanks for showing us that it can be done!
      “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

ONE YEAR!!!!

Congratulations Star....... Sorry for your tribulations, glad that you could face it sober.

Well done....

Comment

ONE YEAR!!!!

That is wonderful! You are a STAR!!!
          Sober since Sept. 24th 2012 This time 4 SURE!
          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-3162-30074.html Newbies Nest
          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html Tool Box
          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/what-plan-how-do-i-get-one-68554.html How to get a sobriety plan

Comment

ONE YEAR!!!!

The first year of your new life, definitely worth celebrating!
            My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

ONE YEAR!!!!

Another year success story. Excellent! - congratulations Star, and despite your hardships this past year, this is not only an acheivement to be so proud of, but it inspires and brings hope and encouragement to so many also

:woot:

Comment

ONE YEAR!!!!

Amazing Star, well done and with such ongoing hardships too. I hope things turn around for you very soon.

Comment

ONE YEAR!!!!

Congratulations star. Super amazing and all other great words like that
                  AF since 2nd Oct 2012
                  Day by day

Comment

ONE YEAR!!!!

Wonderful news!!!
                    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

ONE YEAR!!!!

Star...Congratulations on this year of freedom. You have really pulled through without letting the stress of tough times suck you back into addiction. I appreciate your example.....
                      Sober for the Revolution!
                      AF & NF July 23, 2011

Comment

ONE YEAR!!!!

Great Job star keep up the good work.
                        AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

ONE YEAR!!!!

:yougo::yougo::yougo:

Absolutely outstanding achievement!
                          You are a winner and dont ever forget it......

:yougo::yougo::yougo:
                          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                          AF - JAN 1st 2010
                          NF - May 1996

Comment

ONE YEAR!!!!

God bless you. Nice job. Me???? Day 2....

Comment

ONE YEAR!!!!

Star!!!

I CANNOT believe it has been a year already! I know sometimes it seems to drag and then sometimes it seems like the time just flew by. I am SO PROUD of you for overcoming all of your obstacles. I know that a year ago you were feeling so down and overwhelmed...and now look! You are doing awesome!! Keep up the great work! I am so, so happy for you! :h

K9
                              :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

ONE YEAR!!!!

Starfairy, Big Congratulations On Your One Year AF Anniversary!!!... Woo ~ Hoo

Your my hero today!...Your story speaks of, if I can, you can to!... You have arrived at this big sobriety ~ recovery milestone!... I'm so very happy for you Starfairy!... I wish & hope soon other things in your life will improve soon!.. Yet, so thankful your able to see that staying sober is your number one priority before everything else!... You rock!... :l

Comment

Working...
                                X