Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Wednesday 6th February

Good morning, Army

Thank fuck it's Hump Day (except for Pingu).

One thing to look forward to this weekend: Mrs. T and I have tickets to the Sixto Rodriguez concert in Cape Town on Sunday night. He is an absolute legend in South Africa, and his Cold Fact was one of the 1st CDs I bought.

Have a listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMHdq4jm0oQ[/video]]Sixto Rodriguez - I Wonder - YouTube

He was completely unaware of his fame in Saffland... He lived in obscurity in Detroit. Sixto Rodriguez - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Have a lekker Wednesday, folksies!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Tips! am so jealous!!! I just love Rodriques! Enjoy, and full report on Monday please?

Comment

Good Morning Tigaroo and Sol

I am listening to the link and I like it

I am so excited, Oney and I are going to a Faery Ball in March, means we get to be Faery queens for a night Just gotta find summat to wear. Any ideas folks? :angelgirl:
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Morning Tipps Sol and Starty. I never heard of Sixty Rodrigious but i like the link you posted Tipps he has a good voice. Enjoy the concert. A faery ball sounds wonderful i would love to a photo of you and oney dressed up. Its nice to have something to look forward to. Well i need to get back asleep i'm awake since 5am. Have a good day i'll catch youse later.

Comment

startingover;1457768 wrote: Good Morning Tigaroo and Sol

I am listening to the link and I like it

I am so excited, Oney and I are going to a Faery Ball in March, means we get to be Faery queens for a night Just gotta find summat to wear. Any ideas folks? :angelgirl:
          Wot's wrong with your manky underpants? Not sufficiently faery-like?
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Solitaire;1457766 wrote: Tips! am so jealous!!! I just love Rodriques! Enjoy, and full report on Monday please?
            :rockband:
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Firefox;1457780 wrote: Morning Tipps Sol and Starty. I never heard of Sixty Rodrigious but i like the link you posted Tipps he has a good voice. Enjoy the concert. A faery ball sounds wonderful i would love to a photo of you and oney dressed up. Its nice to have something to look forward to. Well i need to get back asleep i'm awake since 5am. Have a good day i'll catch youse later.
              You have another sleep to look forward to
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1457781 wrote: Wot's wrong with your manky underpants? Not sufficiently faery-like?
                Well they aint white for sure

Comment

Good morning Foxy how you doing ?

Comment

Good morning, happy humpday one and all. Howling gale here and very cold. Brrr

After a shaky blip i'm back, big girl pants on (thanks JC) and after the best nights sleep in a while, i'm going to a circuits class for the active senior! .

I hope everyone is feeling better from the various lurgies that seem to be doing the rounds.

I shall have to give some thought to a faery costume ...... Are we thinking Tinkerbelle?

Have a good day folks :l

Comment

Good morning

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Good morning Tips, Starty,Sooty and Sol:welcome:

Sounds like a fab concert Tips.

Feeling better today but I have said that every morning so fingers crossed that my breakfast stays in my system where it belongs:H

Comment

xpost Mario How is Arthur?

Comment

sooty;1457818 wrote: Good morning, happy humpday one and all. Howling gale here and very cold. Brrr

After a shaky blip i'm back, big girl pants on (thanks JC) and after the best nights sleep in a while, i'm going to a circuits class for the active senior! .

I hope everyone is feeling better from the various lurgies that seem to be doing the rounds.

I shall have to give some thought to a faery costume ...... Are we thinking Tinkerbelle?

Have a good day folks :l
                            Hi Sooty! Sorry about the blip. I too have had a blip, not with booze but with pain pills. Its better sober I find.

Tinkerbelle? No, I am thinking more Liv Tyler in Lord of the Rings :H

Comment

Oops that pic dint work. How do you post pics?

Morning Mario and Mrs A!

wassup Mrs A?

Comment

Working...
                              X