Weirdest thin I ever did was today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I returned a bottle of Scotch to the Liqour Store for a cash reund today. Even a week ago everyone I know, would think I was on a Jackass T.V. show. Spent the money on gas for the car, and a Coke. Boring, but safe.

P.S. You don't know me, but as you know I;m a addictive personality, and will pobably drive you crazy for a while. if It bugs you, e-mail me and I will add the request for quiet with the rest, in the garbage bag

This site is the perfect place for an addictive personality Theo. You'll get hooked on all the wonderful people and great advice in no time.
    Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

Hi Theo and welcome to MWO.
      Believe me you cannot drive us crazy, we already are and enjoying every moment of it.
      Go ahead, read the posts, order or download RJ's wonderful book and before you know it, you'll be well on your way.
      And congrats on returning that Scotch to the liquor store, that rocks.
      Lori
      *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Nice job on returning the Scotch!!! Glad you are here!
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Wow Theo... good on you!

Theo, just keep in the back of your mind that nobody has the right to judge how many posts your write is too much or not enough. RJ set this site up for a reason, so post away and get into it baby!

So what did the guy at the liquor shop say? I bet that sort of thing doesn't happen often in liquor stores!

Your fellow 'Type A' Personality
          Doo
          :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

DooDoo;109461 wrote:
            So what did the guy at the liquor shop say? I bet that sort of thing doesn't happen often in liquor stores!

Your fellow 'Type A' Personality
            Doo
            He didn't know how to do it, They took all of my information, name addrress phone, etc. Had to sign some form and get a manager to sign off. I guess they don't get many single bottle returns.

Comment

Working...
            X