Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping from Florida to South Africa

Hello my friends!
    I have been trying to reach a company in Indian Rocks Beach, Florida. Sober Camel Recovery Medallions and AA Tokens
    I only get through to an answering service.
    We want to ship some AA sobriety tokens to South Africa, and need to get quotes from them.
    Can anybody help me? I remember GENT was in Florida, but he has been MIA...
    The time difference is 7 hours (ahead of FL).
    Thanks!
    Sol xxx

According to their website they don't ship to South Africa. They only ship internationally to Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Puerto Rico, Scotland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)

I suppose that doesn't mean they won't, just that they never have.

They also have an email listed (2011@sobercamel.com). You could try that.

Their prices seem to be fixed, with international shipping at $18. What else do you need? Just go order what you want and then proceed as if you're going to buy (but don't enter any credit card or paypal info in. You should be able to get a quote that way.
    Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

Thanks for responding,Siren. They responded to my e-mail, and they will noy ship to SA. I have a friend in Cali at the moment, so we will ship it there, and he can then bring it home. Thanks agan. Sol xxx

Comment

Working...
      X