X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Friday 8th February

Good morning, folksies

Thank fuck it's Friday...

A busy weekend ahead: a 21st tonight, a 50th tomorrow night, and then the concert on Sunday. I'd better try and make it POETS day today.

Have a good one!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning Tiggs.
    Yes, thank fuck allright!

I have a busy weekend too. A leaving do tonight, Meeting up with Chill tomorrow and Sunday I would like to go to the cinema to see Flight about the alcoholic pilot.....Looking forward to it
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Morning mr t and starty and all to come

Still in me pit deliberating whether to go in or not ? True case of CBA !!!

And after all the excitement yesterday, I took an ad yesterday evening and omg how sick did I feel ? He said it may make me feel a bit nauseous but crikey that was awful !!! I hope the se' s don't last too long ! Had to crawl in bed at 8.30 pm - oh well ....

Hope yer all well xxx

Seeyalater xxx
      Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

morning all ..how are yiz?Questy +2 is it today?...well done...come on McGinty sisters out yer pits!!!
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Quest for the key;1458915 wrote: Morning mr t and starty and all to come

Still in me pit deliberating whether to go in or not ? True case of CBA !!!

And after all the excitement yesterday, I took an ad yesterday evening and omg how sick did I feel ? He said it may make me feel a bit nauseous but crikey that was awful !!! I hope the se' s don't last too long ! Had to crawl in bed at 8.30 pm - oh well ....

Hope yer all well xxx

Seeyalater xxx
          Questy, the ADs coupled with WDs made me feel horrendous too! It does get better and its worth it not to feel so mentally shite. But it does take a bit of time.

Mick;1458916 wrote:
          morning all ..how are yiz?Questy +2 is it today?...well done...come on McGinty sisters out yer pits!!!
          Morning Mickelicious. Hows you?
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Morning all,

Everything good here, no worries just plodding away .

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Morning!

Comment

Mornin molls, mario, mick and reccie bear

Decided not to bother with work today - gonna give meself a few days to get me head together. Might go the gym later ?!?! (Did I just say that ?)

But I'm worrying what I'm gonna say at work for being off ? Can hardly say "sorry, I'm a depressed alkie and I needed help" can I ?

Suggestions on a postcard please

Comment

morning all, going back to have a little snooze and then get up to deliver meals on wheels! Later going to see wreak it ralph with the kids so it will be a busy day which is good as it should keep me out of trouble!

Sorry you are feeling shitty Questie, hope it passes soon ,

Have a good day everyone xx

Comment

Good morning Tipperoooo, Starty, Questable, Micleodeon, Marioooooo, Reccybear, Mollymoo.

Questy, me darling. In my book (and me doctor's) you're proper poorly. Sorry I tend to use layman's term as that suits my likkle brain. The bad stuff is going out of your body (alcohol) and the good stuff is going in. There's going to be a bit of conflict going on in your body.

Like I said you're proper poorly with a proper illness. Tell work that you've got depression, no need to mention the booze. My doctor never put that on me sick notes. You're brain's broken and needs fixing, just like if you had a broken leg. They put a cast on for a broken leg and use anti-depressants for a broken brain. Does that make any sense to any one?
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

X- post Limeyloo.
                      Enjoy your snooze.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Molls and Jacs - quite right. I haven't got a sick note (gold dust) so ill self cert on Monday. Was toying with "women's problems" that's always a good one for shutting them up - but I may just be honest and tell them It's depression. Cos I'm gonna need to talk to a mental health person, and I'm guessing that'll be in work time ? Today will be interesting - Friday an all. Gonna get me a mantra " it's just another day, it's just another day......."

Xpost Limey loo - enjoy yer busy day

Are you not in work today Jacs ???

Comment

Ooooh Questy, don't get me started. I'm big on not being ashamed about having a mental illness. You should have seen it when I mentioned at the pub quiz I was seeing a psychiatrist. Talk about them going quiet........it was like tumble weed had just blown across the pub's carpet. The bloke across from me didn't have any trouble talking about his piles all the time

My brain was poorly and his backside was poorly. Only difference I could see was that he sat funny.

Think that was a little rant and I quite enjoyed it.

Can you get me a loaf, while yer out Molls. Can't be arsed to get dressed.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

No not at work, crikey 4 hours a week will do me for now.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1458950 wrote: Ooooh Questy, don't get me started. I'm big on not being ashamed about having a mental illness. You should have seen it when I mentioned at the pub quiz I was seeing a psychiatrist. Talk about them going quiet........it was like tumble weed had just blown across the pub's carpet. The bloke across from me didn't have any trouble talking about his piles all the time

My brain was poorly and his backside was poorly. Only difference I could see was that he sat funny.

Think that was a little rant and I quite enjoyed it.

Can you get me a loaf, while yer out Molls. Can't be arsed to get dressed.
                              :H:H

It's the stigma attached to it don't yer think ? It's ok to talk about a sore arse - but not a poorly noggin. And with them lot where I am - they'd expect yer to be dying before taking time off

I can feel a change of job coming on - a complete change - first things first though - sort me head out and get well me thinks

Comment

Working...
                              X