X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Friday 8th February

mollyka;1459069 wrote: Ah - a bucket of water over the head'll do it ---

why not pour a bucket over the kittens while you're at it:H:H
    If he mentions "that Friday feeling" one more time its not a bucket of water hell need to be worried about :H:H

Separated the kittens - but to be fair, she does lead him on !! Swishing her arse in from of him !!! Tail in the air wiggling !!!:H

Omg I am totally losing the plot :H
    Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

mollyka;1459063 wrote: Years back when I started trying to get sober, Joe used to expect me to sit for hours in shitey old pubs while he sipped over feckin pints of guinness that took HOURS to drink - and couldn't see a thing wrong with it, and would put a puss on if I wouldn't go.... seems somewhat foreign now -- I was never strong enough to 'lay down the law' to him --- but Aiseiri did it for me - another thing for which I'm eternally grateful

I'm back
      :l:l Questy - delighted to see you are in better humour. It's better he goes out eh ?

That pub business is my life since going AF - Molls - or ye know what - it was
      'till OZgate. Things have deffo changed there.
      That nightI told them that yes - I had a problem with AL & I think the penny has dropped - thank feck !!!
      Off to the Cinema this eve - Flight - about an alko pilot :H

Comment

Ahhhh molls, hubs isn't the "talking" kind :-(

He admits I've got a bad habit and that I should calm it down a bit, but he's prolly scared of losing his drinking buddy tbh we met in a pub, and drunk together ever since !!!

I am trying to drop hints about tonight - he's not biting - keeps going "cans of what?"

Arggghhhh !!!

Comment

satz123;1459101 wrote: I'm back
          Questy - delighted to see you are in better humour. It's better he goes out eh ?

That pub business is my life since going AF - Molls - or ye know what - it was
          'till OZgate. Things have deffo changed there.
          That nightI told them that yes - I had a problem with AL & I think the penny has dropped - thank feck !!!
          Off to the Cinema this eve - Flight - about an alko pilot :H
          :lsatzerooney

X post - I'm feeling - different - well, can't explain it, indifferent - dunno

And flight us very good ! Saw it a couple of weeks ago - cracking film

Comment

Quest for the key;1459104 wrote: Ahhhh molls, hubs isn't the "talking" kind :-(

He admits I've got a bad habit and that I should calm it down a bit, but he's prolly scared of losing his drinking buddy
            tbh we met in a pub, and drunk together ever since !!!
            Sounds VERY familiar Questy - Mr Satz is the same
            Let him off out tonight - he'll get used to it eventually.
            Does he know about the ADs ?

Comment

JackieClaire;1458950 wrote: Ooooh Questy, don't get me started. I'm big on not being ashamed about having a mental illness. You should have seen it when I mentioned at the pub quiz I was seeing a psychiatrist. Talk about them going quiet........it was like tumble weed had just blown across the pub's carpet. The bloke across from me didn't have any trouble talking about his piles all the time

My brain was poorly and his backside was poorly. Only difference I could see was that he sat funny.

:H:H:H

Fer fecks sakes!

Funnily, we were discussing that at IOP night before last. It?s becoming much more acceptable and ?mainstream? over here and there is less of a stigma now. Do you know that the psychiatrist at the rehab only gave out pills? Shocked I was. (And pretty pissed off at not getting my money?s worth as I was only on sleeping meds and the heart med dammit!)

mollyka;1458966 wrote:
              In a word NO!!!!!! Didn't even go to the shops --- I brought my programme back into me head and asked meself 'is this a need or a want' (spuds, milk, bread bog-roll) --- so I decided they were only a 'want' and came on home:H
              Ahhh... that "balanced lifestyle" they want us to achieve. Well done Mollers! :H

Pssttt?. Take probiotics to replace the good flora in yer gut? the antibiotics kill off the good bacteria as well as the bad stuff? that?s why peeps get thrush after?

Questy? Nowt to add except to reiterate what the rest said? you have a double whammy with the booze following the Exit sign and the AD?s coming in the front door. I?m sure you know the grog takes 72 hours to completely clear your system so hang in there and see how you feel then. And I agree, I wouldn?t mention it at work. (p.s. Get the pan lids out to bang first thing tomorrow a.m? it will be a nice wake-up call fer yer rugby feller there?) )

Yooo Hoooo to the rest of the folksies!

Sitting here with my umpteenth bucket of coffee. I?ve had a really lazy morning? just said ?feck it?. Now I have to get ready for AA, then I?m taking me rehab mates wot are in a Half-way to get groceries and stuff. Gym after that, followed by a wee birthday party and some dinner at a place down the road. I was really looking forward to my day today? been a while since I felt that way about ?normal? stuff.

I?ll catch yiz later in the arvo/evenink if I get the chance? X

p.s. I want to see Flight...

Comment

satz123;1459114 wrote: Sounds VERY familiar Questy - Mr Satz is the same
                Let him off out tonight - he'll get used to it eventually.
                Does he know about the ADs ?
                Yeah he knows about the ad's - he's fine with that - he expects cartwheels and all happy times straight away - bless

Ah he can go if he wants - just don't breath on me !!!

Comment

and ps
                  If you can get yourself to the gym - it's one of the best antidotes for feeling low Questy.
                  I'm not good on exercising in the evening - but that's just me.
                  If you got up early tomorrow & even walk really fast for 40 mins - the feeing of having 'done something' is wonderful :h

Feckin' hard while you do it - but great when you finished !!!

Comment

satz123;1459119 wrote: and ps
                    If you can get yourself to the gym - it's one of the best antidotes for feeling low Questy.
                    I'm not good on exercising in the evening - but that's just me.
                    If you got up early tomorrow & even walk really fast for 40 mins - the feeing of having 'done something' is wonderful :h

Feckin' hard while you do it - but great when you finished !!!
                    I was only thinking that before - I'm gonna go as a treat to myself tomorrow - I'm never sober on a Saturday !!! So, the plan is- gym, swim, sauna, visit me mum, and home.

Not going tonight cos I'm due to take the ad at tea time, and last night it made me feel soooooo sick and a bit muzzy - fast heart and dizzy - not nice !!!

Comment

Jazus - listen to me preaching about exercise but ............ I swear even a small while to yourself away from the house is worth millions.

I know I come back from the gym ( when I go )- I'm full of beans - till I enter the kitchen & Mr S is watching the effin' telly AGAIN. Proceeds to tell me EVERY BAD thing that's happened in the world.

Have had to tell him to 'eff off - nothing I can do about most of it - and don't need more baggage

I AM a totally selfish cow these days - and that is what is helping me through.
                      Now if he was dying or something yes I suppose I 'd all 999:H:H
                      On a flight they say - put on your oxygen mask first then help others - that's my motto now !:goodjob:

Comment

Quest for the key;1459123 wrote: I was only thinking that before - I'm gonna go as a treat to myself tomorrow - I'm never sober on a Saturday !!! So, the plan is- gym, swim, sauna, visit me mum, and home.

Not going tonight cos I'm due to take the ad at tea time, and last night it made me feel soooooo sick and a bit muzzy - fast heart and dizzy - not nice !!!
                        :goodjob: Great Plan Questy !
                        I'm off home now - to hear all the news :H
                        Talk later - take care and look forward to tomorrow :l

Comment

Afternoon. Glad to see Skiverville was moderately busy today.

In for a bit then tossing the pancake in my head as to whether to go out and see a theatre show tonight. It's at work. Sometimes i resent having to go back into work... but perk of the job is seeing shows for free...

But then I'm bolixed as well.

yay-nay-yay-nay-yay-nay....

Comment

RunningCourage;1459155 wrote: Afternoon. Glad to see Skiverville was moderately busy today.

In for a bit then tossing the pancake in my head as to whether to go out and see a theatre show tonight. It's at work. Sometimes i resent having to go back into work... but perk of the job is seeing shows for free...

But then I'm bolixed as well.

yay-nay-yay-nay-yay-nay....
                            I would go for it Arsey, so long as yer not expected to 'work' when yer there.

I dunno whether to scream or cry, the bro has just landed in wit a few bottles o wine for himself and gf, fuckin opens and pours a glass in front of me and asks do i want one:upset::upset:

Im gonna hafta get outa here awhile or will commit murder

Comment

mollyka;1459170 wrote: Get out pet - anywhere, visit a friend, go to the pictures, go for a walk in the dark - that'll do your head in I'm guessing - does he know what you're trying to do????
                              Aye he does but doesnt 'get it'.
                              Maybe im just overly sensitive, cant expect others to stop just cause i have, but he poured it out whilst standing beside me, got a whiff of it which set me off:upset:

Anyways, yeah im headin out for another walk to calm meself x

Comment

p.s. Thanks Molls x

Comment

Working...
                                X