Army Thread Friday 8th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JackieClaire;1459336 wrote: And then she was gone.............nom, nom, nom.
    :H enjoy Jacks

Arsey did ya no enjoy yer night? Are ya watchin BBC4? Or asleep?

Comment

JC - forgot to mention, we got a kid in one of our dance classes at work by the name of Geordie Stalker!

I shit you not.

Comment

JackieClaire;1459328 wrote: I know I just can't go back there. I just don't have another quit in me. I am totally convinced that another relapse will kill me.
        Did you see the film JC - you should go - good night out the 'ol cinema.

Comment

x-post WeePea, ach it was aright... better than being in and being a mope!

TV orf... just waiting till snoozelville rides into town!

Did ye go for a walk in the end?

Comment

Hiya Satz :wavin:

Arsey, aye went for a lovely walk in the rain. Started it with steam comin out me ears and by time i was comin back up the hill i was kinda a bit giddy Had a bath and me dinner and am chilled, only prob is may be up half the nite as slept late this morn. Hope yer snoozeville arrives soon, nighters x

Comment

sweetpea29;1459349 wrote: Hiya Satz :wavin:

Arsey, aye went for a lovely walk in the rain. Started it with steam comin out me ears and by time i was comin back up the hill i was kinda a bit giddy Had a bath and me dinner and am chilled, only prob is may be up half the nite as slept late this morn. Hope yer snoozeville arrives soon, nighters x
              good good - walks are brill for destressing...roight, going to me pit, snoozleville has arrived. night night!

Comment

Just a few current jokes doing the rounds!

?All this talk of Richard III?s remains found in a car park, but no mention of what kind of car he drove.?
                Leicester Car parks would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused whilst running a skeleton service.?

?NCP lured Richard III in with a January Deal. It was the winter of discount rents. I am so ashamed.?

?After months of dedicated scientific research we concluded this is the body of Richard III when we found his name in his underpants.?

?I?ve got a hunch it?s going to be Richard III.?

?Richard III fit for work, says ATOS??

?BREAKING: ?Traces of Richard III DNA found in Tesco burgers.?

An anagram of ?hamburgers? is ?Shergar Bum?.?

I bought a burger at Tesco?s cafe, the waitress said ?would you like anything on it??, I replied ?a fiver each way ?.? :H

I selected some burgers on the Tesco website? I then clicked on ?add to cart?.?

You think Findus Horse Burgers are bad, you should try their Quarter Pandas.?

I got fired from the meat factory because I got an e-mail about a delivery of horse meat

and I marked it as spam.

Will Tesco be sponsoring the Queen Elizabeth Diamond Steaks?

Those Aldi horse burgers were nice, but I prefer My Lidl Pony
                af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Midnight lurpacking with some tea and toast. Please help yourself.

It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Thanks Jacks....that looks great :goodjob:

Comment

Working...
                    X