Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Sunday 10th February

Good morning, folksies

Managed to have a bit of a lie-in this morning, which was lovely. Off to go and do the weekly shop, then provide the family with lunch. Hoping to have a bit of a nanna nap before the concert tonight.

Have a lekker Sunday, everyone!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning army, quick fly by here as off to work and been doing my litrature research task for my new research job, thes tudy for that and my dissertattion proposal is full on and along with normal job theres not too much time to nip on here, but I hope everyones well
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Mornin all!
      ZENNEROONEY ! If you reading this - GET YOUR ARSE BACK HERE !

This thread is not the same without you!
      And I mean that. Get back here !!! :stomper::stomper:

Folks = Zens thinks she can waltz back here & then LEAVE???? Not on MY watch ! :no::no:

Comment

Morning army

Bear with sore head this morning. Need to try and remember this feeling for a little while.

Comment

Recluse;1460088 wrote: Morning army

Bear with sore head this morning. Need to try and remember this feeling for a little while.
          Hi Reccie :wavin:
          What ye been up to ??

Comment

Morning guys.

Tiggs, glad you got a little lie in, You dont seem to get much down time with your job and family ?

Pinky, its great to hear your news with your new job. Well done!!

Morning Satsuma and Reccie Bear.

I had lunch with Chill yestee and guess what? She has a new job and is going to try to come to Dubbers in April!!!! I hope she can
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Recluse;1460088 wrote: Morning army

Yes, the pukes and the headaches are the worst!! Do you get bad hangovers?

Comment

hello all, I read Zenners posts last night. Its very hard for her i feel at the moment, so many changes necessary to support sobriety. Its not easy.

Starty.......where did you meet?

Rekkie, today is another day!

Satz.......boooooo!

Morning everyone else

Comment

limers;1460092 wrote: hello all, I read Zenners posts last night. Its very hard for her i feel at the moment, so many changes necessary to support sobriety. Its not easy.

Starty.......where did you meet?

Rekkie, today is another day!

Satz.......boooooo!

Morning everyone else
                  Morning Mrs - how's things with you ?:l
                  Are ye winning ???

Comment

limers;1460092 wrote: hello all, I read Zenners posts last night. Its very hard for her i feel at the moment, so many changes necessary to support sobriety. Its not easy.
                    And yes - it could be a touch of the thing we talked about yesterday - the " fun" me is gone ?

Comment

I am!!! Things pretty good at the moment , going to join the gym this week, cant wait. Im not loosing weight fast enough, isnt it strange. All thouse cals from al , youd think it would fall straight off but no! I dont get it. And im defo not eating to compensate for booze, so i dunno what the story is

Comment

satz123;1460094 wrote: And yes - it could be a touch of the thing we talked about yesterday - the " fun" me is gone ?
                        yes, I think its harder for her than me . She has alot of drinking buddies and things, I cut myself off from all them a long time ago even tho I was still drinking cos I hated going out on nights out. I just had one drinking buddy left and I dont see her anymore so my ' no fail environment' is fully set up

Comment

satz123;1460089 wrote: Hi Reccie :wavin:
                          What ye been up to ??
                          Hi satzy ...the usual, I'm afraid.

startingover;1460090 wrote: Morning Satsuma and Reccie Bear.

I had lunch with Chill yestee and guess what? She has a new job and is going to try to come to Dubbers in April!!!! I hope she can
                          Morning starty. It would be great if chill could make it. What's her new job?

startingover;1460091 wrote:
                          Yes, the pukes and the headaches are the worst!! Do you get bad hangovers?
                          Very rarely as it happens...it might help if I did.

Morning limers

Comment

Morning Limeyhole
                            Met in a coffee shop half way between where we both live

I think in early sobriety we are all trying to find ourselves and how we fit in. Nothing is gone as such, just a way of doing things has changed. I think Im still fun and reading your posts Satsuma you defo are too

Comment

had a lovely day yesterday with my daughter, after I finished my training at 4pm I meet her and she did some shopping, had a make over , bought some nice things and then we went for something to eat. Twas lovely so it was and then ........guess what??

Comment

Working...
                              X