Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 11th February

Happy Monday Guys

Cannot believe how quick the weekends fly by.

My challenge for myself this week is to not take anything that has artificial sweetener in it. I have been reading about the damage they do, and I am sure I will feel better without them. So here goes. No diet drinks, yogurt, or my ever faithful chewing gum

Anyone else have any experience with quitting these chemicals?
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Morning ladies :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Morning Starty, Molls & Mario.

Running start here - we got home so late from the concert, that we set the alarm for later. See yas laters.
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning mr tips see ya laters.

Comment

Going out for me walk :-) laters.

Comment

Get out yer pit molls....guy here going to malaga...7.30 and he is pissed out of his box!
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Morning troops...

You all alright? Well, I woke up at all of 10mins ago - NEVER do that! Always up at 6am, sometimes before. So very nice to have a wee lie in. This is chill week with no work

Molls - hope the doc sorts you out, sorry you seem a bit floored. Can't be doing with that. But you'll be in Skiverville today yes?!

Starts - what happens when you consume artificial sugar? Have to confess that there are a few things I probably consume with that in it - mostly soft drinks, that's all.

Morning :hallo: Marioman, Mr Tipps and Mick with malagaman.

Comment

Morning all, just a quickie cos gotta go out to me exercise class.

Mick have a fab time, cor I envy you some sun.

Moll I hope doc sorts you out my dear, i'll be back late morning to check on you

Have a good day folks, good luck with the sweetener thing Starty, I bet that's going to be quite a challenge.
                Laters Maters

Comment

mollyka;1460671 wrote: Morning lazy Arsey!!! I'll be a permanent resident in Skiverville today anyhows - well unless the doc boots me out
                  Was just thinkin bout the sweetener thing, I always buy low fat hellmans mayonnaise for some reason, bet that has them in it, but never have diet drinks nor nothing - I've heard they ARE bad but I don't know why - mebbe a goggle job for laters if Starty doesn't get back to us:H
                  Orf for a google afore breakfast (not that my folks have anything with artificial sweetners in it...)

Comment

Good morning Army

Comment

morning mrsa.

OK - so windermere marathon mrsa reckon this is doable? : ... I work Saturdays so drive down Saturday evening to Windermere... run on Sunday... then drive back Sunday evening (i have work first thing early Monday am)... My real concern is if my legs cant do the 3hr drive back up north...

I think I just need pushed into doing it. :H:H

Comment

Morning army

In work, feeling shite, but sober

Molls, hope the doc can sort you out proper !!!

*waves* to everyone else
                        Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

RunningCourage;1460678 wrote: morning mrsa.

OK - so windermere marathon mrsa reckon this is doable? : ... I work Saturdays so drive down Saturday evening to Windermere... run on Sunday... then drive back Sunday evening (i have work first thing early Monday am)... My real concern is if my legs cant do the 3hr drive back up north...

I think I just need pushed into doing it. :H:H
                          It sounds doable. I will be driving from Merseyside on Saturday evening or perhaps Sunday morning then drive back after the race. My drive is only 2+ hours. I did it last year and the legs were fine until I had to get out of the car after the drive.:H

It is described as brutally hard but I thought it was easier than the London Marathon

Legs are fine today Molly in fact off for a little recovery run!

Hi again everyone and well done Questie:l:

Comment

hello all, every things ok here except chronic constipation since quitting for some odd reason. Really, really need to do something about it, only pebbles coming out since christmas......cant be good!!! : (

Comment

limers;1460697 wrote: hello all, every things ok here except chronic constipation since quitting for some odd reason. Really, really need to do something about it, only pebbles coming out since christmas......cant be good!!! : (
                              Are you drinking enough water? High fibre breakfast cereals?

Comment

Working...
                              X