Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Tuesday 12th February

Goooooooood moring, folksies

I'm feeling much more chipper - was in bed before 10.00 last night and actually felt sufficiently rested when the alarm went off at 5.00. I'm loving my new mobile phone - for the gentle tones of its clock.

The heat returns with a vengeance after the lovely rain we had over the weekend, but it'll be good for the garden - a late summer growth spurt expected. My chilli crop (bird's eye, paprika and peppadew) needs sun to start ripening, and the 2nd passion fruit blossoming is due soon.

The cubs have their inter-schools athletics meet today. At least they won't be able to talk back tonight, because their voices will be hoarse

Have a lekker Tuesday, all!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Good morning to you Tipps. Glad to hear you're more rested after a good nights sleep. I'm at my folks and I always seem to sleep better/longer here. It's good to be rested.

Morning troopsters :hallo: how's tuesday looking for you all?

I've gotta go get my windscreen wipers fixed today. And myabe a new windscreen (got a crack) and i also have a smashed side mirror - which has been quoted as ?300 to fix... like WTF?! any savings for a rainy day seem to be going on a sick car. And that's 'afore it's MOT :egad:

Comment

Good morning Mr Tipps and Arsey and all to come

Oh dear Arsey-that is one sick car! Its good that you are getting some proper rest.

Last day of freedom for me and busy day ahead so checkin-in now.

Have a lovely Tuesday all

Comment

Marnin WeePea :hallo: Plans for yer last day off?

Comment

Good morning Sweetie, Arsey and Tippee.

Have a great Tuesdee

Comment

Morning all from freezing Matlock
            AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

spiderwoman;1461353 wrote: Morning all from freezing Matlock
              Hi spiderwoman I sometimes stay at a friends appartment at the Mill in Matlock.do you know it?

Cold here but not freezing.

Comment

No don't know it I'm ashamed to say I drive here to work and don't look around me. I need to get out more
                AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Morning all! Exceedingly early here, and cold. Was hoping to get back to sleep but not likely at this point. So what's the army all about then? Must I be drafted or can I sign myself up?
                  Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

Good morning Tipperooooooooooo, Runners, Sweetypie, Our Whizzy, Spiderwoooooman, Mollymoo.

We got MOTeed a couple of weeks ago. It passed after 3 squillion quids. So glad I booked me flight to Dubbers the night before.
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Siren136;1461367 wrote: Morning all! Exceedingly early here, and cold. Was hoping to get back to sleep but not likely at this point. So what's the army all about then? Must I be drafted or can I sign myself up?
                      You're signed in now and drafted Siren..............you can't get out now.

It's the ARMY against alcohol. We're all fighters.
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Siren136;1461367 wrote: Morning all! Exceedingly early here, and cold. Was hoping to get back to sleep but not likely at this point. So what's the army all about then? Must I be drafted or can I sign myself up?
                        You don't HAVE to be mad to post here Siren, you have to be totally fecking BARMY ! :H:H

Comment

Morning all.....just hangin

Comment

kuya;1461372 wrote: Morning all.....just hangin
                            :H:H images.. images... Kuya just hangin images :H

think i need to go take me meds...

Comment

JackieClaire;1461370 wrote: You're signed in now and drafted Siren..............you can't get out now.

It's the ARMY against alcohol. We're all fighters.
                              Can I be the guy who plants our flag up Al's butt?

Pleeeeease???

What is our flag??
                              Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

Working...
                              X