Army Thread Thursday 14th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

limers;1462587 wrote: studies finished and want to do an ma next sep. THings are great here, been sober since jan 1st so early days but feeling fantastic! So good to hear from you and hear your happy and sober and still captain of your ship!!!
    Hey for fucks sake I know how to quote and use those silly laughing heads:H:H
    Limners so good to hear you have given up the shit juice . I always think of you as you are an avid reader and a bloody intelligent beautiful person when I buy a book .I say t o me self would Limey suggest this as a good read? Either way missed you wish I could give you and only a big capt hugg!

Comment

feeling the love Captain, God the laughs we had back in the day!

Comment

I meant Oney . How is she ? Love her to bits . Anyway best be. Offbeat stay sober life is better. See ya big hugs.

Comment

Morning Troops.

Aye aye, Capt'n Jack :wavin: How are you? Don't believe we've met. I'm Arsey. (Arsey, NOT an arse... Though Satzuma may add her own cheeky comment in anytime soon).

Another day off work but back to Uni today. Got a lecture midday.

Thank you for the roses Tipps :H *mwah* :H

Comment

Morning all. There's a yellow thing in the sky woo hoo. Don't suppose it will be here for long so i'm going out for a walk! I might take Mr S but he's really getting on my nerves at the moment so it's questionable

Lovely to see you captain, we've not met before.

Happy valentines day to all, back later, have a good day folksies :l

Comment

Captainjack;1462591 wrote: Hey for fucks sake I know how to quote and use those silly laughing heads:H:H
              Limners so good to hear you have given up the shit juice . I always think of you as you are an avid reader and a bloody intelligent beautiful person when I buy a book .I say t o me self would Limey suggest this as a good read? Either way missed you wish I could give you and only a big capt hugg!
              Jeez - yous two get a room :H:H

Comment

RunningCourage;1462595 wrote: Morning Troops.

Aye aye, Capt'n Jack :wavin: How are you? Don't believe we've met. I'm Arsey. (Arsey, NOT an arse... Though Satzuma may add her own cheeky comment in anytime soon).

Another day off work but back to Uni today. Got a lecture midday.

Thank you for the roses Tipps
                sooty;1462596 wrote:
                Morning all. There's a yellow thing in the sky woo hoo. Don't suppose it will be here for long so i'm going out for a walk! I might take Mr S but he's really getting on my nerves at the moment so it's questionable

Lovely to see you captain, we've not met before.

Happy valentines day to all, back later, have a good day folksies :l
                Mornin' RC /Sooty :wavin:

Comment

satz123;1462599 wrote: Jeez - yous two get a room :H:H
                  Ah Satz, you see???!!!! Some people see my light !!!

Comment

Oney is doing fantastic, I will let her know you send her big love xxxxx

Comment

POPE

Read yisser posts last night - Molls & RC - yous two are off to hell - :H:H

Comment

limers;1462601 wrote: Ah Satz, you see???!!!! Some people see my light !!!
                        Ahhhhh :goodjob: :h

Comment

Limers - I'm just jealous

Comment

right, im off too. Have a date at 2 pm in town with dd, she wants to be there early to get a free kiss magazine goodie bag that they are giving away. I reakon there will be a stompede!!

Comment

satz123;1462608 wrote: Limers - I'm just jealous
                              ah Satz, I know :H

Comment

Satz, you know I love you and cant wait to see you in April..God I cant believe its ONLY fab 14 th !,, Feels like its been the new year for ages!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X