X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 15th February

Good morning army

Pingu- congratulations on 23 months :goodjob:

Day off for me today, thank feck, as my body is aching all over and thats after only 2 days back at work! ((
    Gonna see about getting the mane trimmed today- wish me luck!

Happy Friday all xx

Comment

Good morning Tipperooo, Zennifer, Reccybear, Satzuma, Pingupurplepants, Our Whizzy, Questy, Runners, Sweetpea, ***wave*** to Tawny.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the wearing black took off all over the world. Fantastic what you're doing in South Africa, Tips.

Well done to Satzuma for a month AF and another well done to Pinguuuuuuuuu for 23 months.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning army its sunny and mild here for a change after all the crappy weather we been having. Well mr and mrs t and also to Pingu for just about 2 years sober.

Comment

Morning Foxyloxy,

Taken two cups of cawffee to get me eyes open this morning.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Well done Pingu and Satz. Every AF day is a victory. So 1 month and 23 months are defo winning the war.:goodjob:

House cleaned top to bottom Mr A is particularly good at housework wheras I am more like Mick (very good at pretending to do the cleaning)

Comment

Morning Mollers,

Mrs a, I'm doing the 5 mins on MWO and 10 mins off doing a bit of house work system. Ach it'll be done before himself gets in.

Molls, I made a blooming great chicken and lentil curry for last night and by the time it came to eat it me and Mr JC fancied something simple. Bring on the bacon and eggs. Well at least I don't have to cook today.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1463122 wrote: Mornin our girl! Yeah, my appetite is weird lately - not at all hungry most of the time, then BAM --- I want it, and I want it NOW -- (WTF does that remind me of:H:H) - made a bolognaise last night - rarely have it cos the lads aren't too keen - feckin lovely it was!! Going to go to a shopping centre later and have a wee ramble - just to get back into the land of the living - then a bite to eat in a nice little pub near Aftercare - sorta looking forward to all that now!
                You survived your 'real' work yesterday so??
                Mmmmmmmmmm let me think.:H

You're day sound luvverly.

Work of the paid kind. Got there and they'd had a massive power cut over night and none of the scanners were working, the 'puters were up the poop shoot. So for one moment I thought I could come straight home. But sadly not. They found a way for me to input data on one of the 'puters off line so spent a very good morning with the 2 secretaries a pile of files and a good bit of craic. I have never seen so much paperwork in my entire life. It's every where and every single little thing has to recorded.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Molly, I am always hungry at the moment I have a dinner at lunch time and a dinner at dinner time.

I have made a stew with flank steak and going to eat it with roasted vegetables. (lunch)

Dinner will be the stew with some chopped kidney made into a pie with shop bought puff pastry.

Apple crumble and custard for pud.

Sounds like a job for life Jackie:goodjob:

Comment

I'm on me way. Mrs A.

I've known most of the staff for donkey's years, but that was just socially. It's a nice relaxed office.
                    I used to be like that, Molls, my desk or till were a haven of tidiness and efficiency. When I came home you'd be struggling to tell if we'd been burgled or not.

Ohh forgot to say I got a nice wee jacket (5.99) at the charity shop just near their office.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Ppppppppppppp's on her way over thouht i'd make her some toast.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Already spending your money eh JC? That didn't take long. :H

:hallo: Army...Ears ringing? We've been talking about you on the daily.

Just popping in to say hi before this thread hits page 1001.

Have a great day....PPQP

Comment

Morning PpppppppppppppQ

It was just too good to miss. Honest. And I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeded it. Honest.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Ok ok I believe you....

And Zen I'm so glad you're posting again. I missed you.:h

:hallo: Molls...save me any cake?

Comment

Always read the Daily.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Ohhh and thanks for the toast JC :h

Comment

Working...
                                X