Army Thread 15th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

limers;1463309 wrote: thanks Satz, will just have to start stringing them together again......I really do want to quit this year. Maybes Mal O Drama is right, just feckin stop!
    Mal's the man ok:H:H NOT !

Comment

RunningCourage;1463392 wrote:
      Zen - DAMN FECKING RIGHT ON THE DRINK/DRIVE FRONT... Me? I was one LUCKY fucking bastard that I never got caught. I was insane. I still remember the first time I cracked open a can of lager on the motorway (think i was frustrated with a girl i was seeing at the time) and drank it right handed while driving left handed and thinking - get this right - thinking "Ooh yeah... I'm just like Kerouac! Gonna drive me across these grand lands from coast to coast, beer in my hand, wind in my hair and fully leaded petroleum farting out my rear!" Apart from beer in hand, the rest was imaginary. But yeah - fecking insane... I literally used to drink and drive. NOT good.
      :H:H:H

It was the petrol farting out the rear that broke me down into sniggers.... :H

Ach, I used to do it too. I started out with wee water bottles with mixed drinks in them (like vodka and soda... clear looking loike), or a can of Coke with summat in it... and eventually graduated to using insulated mugs and putting ice in there... the whole ten yards.... vodka and ORANGE, maybe a rum PUNCH... this is the GOOD life! A few years into my driving shennanigans I rear ended a car at a stop light and decided maybe drinking and driving (literally) wasn't such a great idea. I didn't hurt anyone (thank God) and I got a real good scare and I played it safe after that. (Oh, and NO, I did not get a DUI for running into the car... for reasons that I will discuss only in PM!) :H

Comment

Well Satz, how are ya?
        Do ye know Mal? Im not confrontational but was about ta post tellin him off for being cheeky to ya, when he then kinda said sorry.

Comment

sweetpea29;1463405 wrote: Yo Arsey, Zen, Questy and all :hallo:

Totally get ya on the bollixedness Arsey, at least ye have a reason i.e. studying. Ive just dosed past few hrs on sofa and still feel wrecked

Did ya enjoy yer week off? Dont they just fly (
          FLY?!?! The week went by quicker than it took Felix to fall to earth. I mean, WTF?!?!

I got this weekend and then back... oh dear. oh dear oh dear oh dear... :upset: :stomper: :upset:

There he goes again... the moany wee shoite...

Comment

Hiya Zen :hallo:

Comment

RunningCourage;1463394 wrote: you dont much look like him
              Yer right... I don't! (I've only seen pics but he's quite a handsome feller...) :blinkylove:

Plus, he's my age and us old fogies have got to stick together! lol

Comment

RunningCourage;1463398 wrote: now I feel like mario
                You don't want to know what thoughts just flitted through my pea brain!!! :H

Comment

RunningCourage;1463415 wrote: FLY?!?! The week went by quicker than it took Felix to fall to earth. I mean, WTF?!?!

I got this weekend and then back... oh dear. oh dear oh dear oh dear... :upset: :stomper: :upset:

There he goes again... the moany wee shoite...
                  I hears ya :upset: One day back and i felt like never ever had a break!

Do ya feel rested tho?

Comment

I'll just add my feckity fecks, Limers. Next time no to the champers and run like the wind to us OK.

And general good evenings,wavings and yooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooos to the rest of yous.

Did I see GG there............***** big waves*****

Mmmmmmmmmm the bollixedness. Love to say it's just a phase but I get it from time to time. Mebbees it's our bodies telling us to slow down.
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hello Satz and Sweetpea! :l Yo Arsey! :l

Do I need to go and check them members list for Mal or is this a wee joke I have totally missed? :new:

Comment

And YOOOO HOOOOOO Jacks!

Comment

JackieClaire;1463420 wrote: I'll just add my feckity fecks, Limers. Next time no to the champers and run like the wind to us OK.

And general good evenings,wavings and yooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooos to the rest of yous.

Did I see GG there............***** big waves*****

Mmmmmmmmmm the bollixedness. Love to say it's just a phase but I get it from time to time. Mebbees it's our bodies telling us to slow down.
                          Evening Jacks - hows you?

Comment

Would you believe bollixed and I've had a nanna nap.:H:H
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1463425 wrote: Would you believe bollixed and I've had a nanna nap.:H:H
                              Must be someting in the air, or to do with the moon or..... feck i dunno

Comment

I'm feckin bollixed and I haven't even done the half of the list that I set out to do today. Dammit! All I want to do is go to bed quite frankly. It's been raining for two days and I would love to just give in and watch fillums in bed. I'm going to take the car in to get it rewashed (stupid feckers gave me a 48hr no rain ticket) and go to the supermarket and come back home and bloody well slob. I can't even reach my bed... piles of clothes I'm sorting through on it. Anyone say "suuuuuuuucks"?!

Comment

Working...
                                X