Army Thread 15th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sweetpea29;1463419 wrote: I hears ya :upset: One day back and i felt like never ever had a break!

Do ya feel rested tho?
    Yeah - I do a bit.... Will stop being moany!

Comment

You're not moaney Arsey. You are talking about how you FEEL. I have just spent 9 weeks and a shit load of cash learning that... and you do it already! Dinnae beat yersel up laddie....

Comment

Zenstyle;1463418 wrote: You don't want to know what thoughts just flitted through my pea brain!!! :H
        Hehe :H

Comment

Zenstyle;1463427 wrote: I'm feckin bollixed and I haven't even done the half of the list that I set out to do today. Dammit! All I want to do is go to bed quite frankly. It's been raining for two days and I would love to just give in and watch fillums in bed. I'm going to take the car in to get it rewashed (stupid feckers gave me a 48hr no rain ticket) and go to the supermarket and come back home and bloody well slob. I can't even reach my bed... piles of clothes I'm sorting through on it. Anyone say "suuuuuuuucks"?!
          Methinks yer a tad hard on yerself Zen. Going by any of yer recent posts ya havent stopped. Give in and watch fillums in bed

Comment

Zenstyle;1463430 wrote: You're not moaney Arsey. You are talking about how you FEEL. I have just spent 9 weeks and a shit load of cash learning that... and you do it already! Dinnae beat yersel up laddie....
            Thank you Zenny.

I'll prolly moan about being moany and being scared i'll end up a moany ol' codger :H:H:H

Comment

Aye Arsey, yer just saying it like it is, dont stop doing that

Comment

It feels like old times sitting here and yakking. I've missed it. They're trying to teach me new ways... and keeping busy is one of them (but I'm run feckin ragged now thank yiz ye feckers). I know it's what I have to do though... it all makes perfect sense.

I am FEELING very emotional and soppy today so..... beware!

Comment

RunningCourage;1463433 wrote: Thank you Zenny.

I'll prolly moan about being moany and being scared i'll end up a moany ol' codger :H:H:H
                  Just like my Granda's:H

Who i loves really!

Comment

OK! I want a ciggy. Stat!

I don't think I can do it just now. Think I'm gonna cave and go buy some. Trying not to think about it but, feck it...

Comment

Zen -being emotional and soppy is my norm! Cry at the silliest things! :upset:

Comment

Zenstyle;1463438 wrote: OK! I want a ciggy. Stat!

I don't think I can do it just now. Think I'm gonna cave and go buy some. Trying not to think about it but, feck it...
                        Now listen, one addiction at a time. Can you get me 20 while yer out.:H
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

sweetpea29;1463432 wrote: Methinks yer a tad hard on yerself Zen. Going by any of yer recent posts ya havent stopped. Give in and watch fillums in bed
                          I'm not really being hard on myself (although I CAN be as the therapists have repeatedly said FFS!) :H What it is is, they want me to stay busy. Boredom is my main trigger to drink. I have a wee whirry brain and the fecker likes to go into overdrive all the time... so I need to get my thoughts out of my heid and onto something else... just for the time being in the early stages. It's really simple stuff when it's explained to you. I bitched about the rehab but, really, I got 30 sober days out of it... RESULT. I've stopped bitching about it now (maybe because the shock's worn off) and I'm in gratitude mode. Glad to have been given this chance.

OK... I am waxing lyrical.

Comment

hello all, thanks for all the kind words, feeling better and just going to keep moving forward. No drink tonight, just 7 up and a dvd.

Comment

good luck with the fags Zen, bordom is my major trigger too.

Comment

RunningCourage;1463392 wrote: Evening troops,

Well, what if this is what I'll be doing for the rest of my days? What if this is a new habit forming? OH NO! I'll be called Billy - son of Mr and Mrs Naemates!

So that's tonight.

Anyway, on that note... um... maybe I should away and watch a movie or summit!

Oh - and comet! comet! there was a comet in the sky. WWwwwooooooooooooooooo!
                                Ah RC. I totally 'get' where you are coming from. I feel that way too recently.
                                But I'm an 'ol wan and it's expected that I stay in and watch Corry!!!

You on the other hand are young & in a drink culture I'd say it's hard.
                                I expect it will get easier for both of us - and we will find different friends , interests & that don't involve pubs etc.

Have to admit I had a moment this eve - it's Friday - wine came into my head :egad:
                                Had to go eat something to knock that on the head

Comment

Working...
                                X