Army Thread 15th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sweetpea29;1463439 wrote: Zen -being emotional and soppy is my norm! Cry at the silliest things! :upset:
    OK, that's me today. Texted one of my IOP mates this morn and short of saying "I love you" (which I do but only to peeps I know well) I prolly creeped her out! :H

Comment

JackieClaire;1463441 wrote: Now listen, one addiction at a time. Can you get me 20 while yer out.:H
      Fuck it... reckon I might go for the carton! That is IT! I'm off to the shops. I am gagging!

Comment

limers;1463443 wrote: hello all, thanks for all the kind words, feeling better and just going to keep moving forward. No drink tonight, just 7 up and a dvd.
        :l

Don't be sad. Here's some words of wisdom I got recently. There is a difference between a LAPSE and a RELAPSE. Relapse is going back to what you did and maybe worse... a lapse is a blip on the radar. So chin up you... you will get this... I can feel it in me water! :l

Comment

Honestly, Zens. I don't want to encourage you in any way shape or form but at the moment a sober, ciggie smoker you is better than the alternative.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

limers;1463443 wrote: hello all, thanks for all the kind words, feeling better and just going to keep moving forward. No drink tonight, just 7 up and a dvd.
            Hey Limers - good woman yerself :l

Comment

Yer not making me do owt Jacks. I know what's what and I want that bloody fag.......... like.............. NOW!!!!!!!!!!! :H

I know. I kinda expected it to be a fail. I can't do it all. I'm only going to get a couple of packs and I'll give it another bash... and if it feels OK then fine but if it's making me nuts then I'm just not ready.

OFF TO THE SHOPS! PLACE YER ORDERS!

Comment

sweetpea29;1463414 wrote: Well Satz, how are ya?
                Do ye know Mal? Im not confrontational but was about ta post tellin him off for being cheeky to ya, when he then kinda said sorry.
                No I don't but today me & Patrice were bored & he came out of no-where - I only laughed at him 'cos he was So ridiculous

Comment

satz123;1463452 wrote: No I don't but today me & Patrice were bored & he came out of no-where - I only laughed at him 'cos he was So ridiculous
                  Fair play to ya. I woulda been crying! :H

Comment

Zenstyle;1463451 wrote: Yer not making me do owt Jacks. I know what's what and I want that bloody fag.......... like.............. NOW!!!!!!!!!!! :H

I know. I kinda expected it to be a fail. I can't do it all. I'm only going to get a couple of packs and I'll give it another bash... and if it feels OK then fine but if it's making me nuts then I'm just not ready.

OFF TO THE SHOPS! PLACE YER ORDERS!
                    Crikey after Chrimbo I would have gone round in me dressing gown to get them. Me head was exploding.

satz123;1463452 wrote: No I don't but today me & Patrice were bored & he came out of no-where - I only laughed at him 'cos he was So ridiculous
                    Mind you lot calmed him down. It was great seeing the power of the kindness of MWO in practice.

sweetpea29;1463454 wrote:
                    Fair play to ya. I woulda been crying! :H
                    Aww bless you.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1463459 wrote: Crikey after Chrimbo I would have gone round in me dressing gown to get them. Me head was exploding.

Mind you lot calmed him down. It was great seeing the power of the kindness of MWO in practice.

True Jacks

Aww bless you.
                      Righto, im away to have me bath, see ya's later if yiz are about x

Comment

WHERE IS EVERYONE ?????

Comment

I'z here, I'z here. Back wards and forwards trying to figure out how to play Mahjong on FB.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Lurking too... mind I'm billy naemates :H:H

Comment

Zenstyle;1463448 wrote: :l

Don't be sad. Here's some words of wisdom I got recently. There is a difference between a LAPSE and a RELAPSE. Relapse is going back to what you did and maybe worse... a lapse is a blip on the radar. So chin up you... you will get this... I can feel it in me water! :l
                              thanks Zen, I feel the same away about you :l

Comment

RunningCourage;1463495 wrote: Lurking too... mind I'm billy naemates :H:H
                                I must be Wilhelmina no mates, then.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X