Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful day: dreadful Evening

Hi Simey,

I am going to be sending global thoughts of good wishes tomorrow. Dang - you could get a second career as a juggler!! I am sorry to hear about all the worries you must have - especially about daughter. That must be so tough. I guess I would chime in that is worthwhile to be careful and planful, but if she is so unhappy then she should start planning maybe? Start documenting the poor treatment etc. I know very little about these aspects since I have not been married or divorced, but I am sure that there are VERY savvy ladies on here who could provide info on how to proceed cautiously, without endangering your daughter or your grandchildren. Sounds like this guy is not someone to piss off.

Glad your doggy got some treatment. My cat did that once. The vet called it "barbering." He gave her a steroid shot. Not really sure what caused it, but it go away, only to come back it again. Sort of went away and came back - but it was not serious, just chronic. I hope that is what your baby has - a pain in the butt, but not serious.

Will be thinking of you and hoping that the drama settles down ...

Hugs,
    Pans

Comment

Simey, so sorry you're having a hard time. I had a dog that did that and she was diagnosed with anxiety for having brought in another animal. She got cortizone and a cone for a week or so, I recommend that treatment.

For your daughter, I think she should document EVERYTHING. Phone calls, incidents, doctor's appointments, etc. It is becoming increasingly difficult to cross ANY border with a child now, even one who has a passport without the other parent's written and notarized consent. Please evaluate your rights and come out offensive instead of defensive. This will empower your daughter and yourself.

You're doing great. Hang in there.
      Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Thanks all, your right he does have anxiety; it is getting worse as he ages. He is 11. The only thing I can figure out is that he was jealous when the Grandson was here. Now I'm afraid to kennel him while on vacation in June. I asked the vet. yesterday if he has ever put down a dog due to self mutilation, he said once, a doberman who chewed off his own foot. Ick! Like I say people chew my ass all the time; this dog has to do his own work. Going to go talk the the Daughter today.
        Smlies
        Mary

Comment

Working...
        X