Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Saturday 16th February

Good morning Army.

Having a quick cup of coffee before I cart the eldest off to his chess tournament. We have ti pick up another kid as well. At least his parents will do the fetching. Have ro take mum to the hairdresser later - she's a bit on the woolly side at the mo.

Have a lekker Sarurday, whatever it is you' re planning.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning Tiggeroo.

You are so good to your family you know :l
    And I love your description of your mum being on the wooly side :H

Very glad its Saturday as this week has been incredibly busy but also pretty good. This year I have been really focussing on acceptance and gratitude for all the situations in my life. And really practising taking things as they come. I wish I could always feel this calm :H

Off for a catch up on yestees thread
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Good morning Mr T and Starty and all to follow

You sound good Starty, enjoy yer weekend

I hit snooze a few too many times this morn so running late.

Hope all have a nice Saturday x

Comment

Good morning Tips I hope your boy does well in the chess tournament. It is great that you can drive him there knowing you never drank on Friday.

Starty I think grateful thinking is such a positive step and I think we can sometimes force ourselves to do it at first and then it becomes a habit

Hi Sweetpea have a good Saturday

Spent last night searching for the house/car keys. They seem to have dissapeared which is scary. Had left them in the hall where they could have been nicked:upset:
        Anyway car still outside this morning

Comment

Morning.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Morning all from Satzland :wavin:

Comment

mario;1463656 wrote: Morning.
              Mario - how's the gym going ? Considering you have to bring Arthur with you ?

Comment

The gym is going good satz, have my own personal trainer so taking it easy enough.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

anon;1463646 wrote: Good morning Tips I hope your boy does well in the chess tournament. It is great that you can drive him there knowing you never drank on Friday.

Starty I think grateful thinking is such a positive step and I think we can sometimes force ourselves to do it at first and then it becomes a habit

Hi Sweetpea have a good Saturday

Spent last night searching for the house/car keys. They seem to have dissapeared which is scary. Had left them in the hall where they could have been nicked:upset:
                  Anyway car still outside this morning
                  Ms A. Running today ?
                  We have our training but these aches in my body have me flummoxed ! I'll go & work through the discomfort.

Comment

startingover;1463635 wrote:

This year I have been really focussing on acceptance and gratitude for all the situations in my life. And really practising taking things as they come. I wish I could always feel this calm :H

Off for a catch up on yestees thread
                    Jesus Starts - that's some read back:H

acceptance and gratitude = the only way through life.

Comment

:hallo: again, Army

Mrs. A: have you looked in places like the freezer or behind the toaster. I'm often ***convinced*** that I've put keys and the like in their usual places, just to be surprised to find them in odd locations. I suspect the cubs might be behind some of it, though
                      I'll do whatever it takes
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1463664 wrote: I'm often ***convinced*** that I've put keys and the like in their usual places, just to be surprised to find them in odd locations. I suspect the cubs might be behind some of it, though
                        :H on both counts!!!

Dead quick middle-of-the-night fly-by. I was worried that I am worrying peeps with my head being all over the shop just now! Ya know, I thought about yesterday's posts and I think I'm coming off as missing my marbles. It's been a couple of months of soul searching and I'm... well, I'm out of whack right now. Not sure who the fuck I am to be honest. Someone please tell me to ease up and stop with the stress. All I want to do is talk about emotions and stuff... and I'm not sure that I'm not over-doing it. But I DO have some stuff I'd like to share. Ach... I dunno!

And on another note..............

Dear Tipps,

You have been doing what you need to do ever so quietly. Sometimes I forget to acknowledge that it's not always easy for you. I think of the lovely CT life, and forget that you have yer issues to deal with. So... formally acknowledging them now. :l

Zenny

Comment

YO Zennerooney :l
                          If you still around - talk away.

Comment

I AM still around Satzy. And I think the bottom line is this. The therapists at rehab and IOP (apart from one) said that an internet forum is not the same as face-to-face people. So... I've been conflicted. But I put my foot down on several things in the last couple of days and I'm going to put my hoof down on this now. I've been here since Jan 2009 and FUCK IT if they think it's worthless... this is part of my life. And that is that.

Roight. Glad that's out of the way.

Thinking of going to a green market at 9.00. Only problem is it's 4.25 and I haven't slept! Feck... yer don't have to be too alert to buy veggies do ya?

Comment

Zenstyle;1463669 wrote: I AM still around Satzy. And I think the bottom line is this. The therapists at rehab and IOP (apart from one) said that an internet forum is not the same as face-to-face people. So... I've been conflicted. But I put my foot down on several things in the last couple of days and I'm going to put my hoof down on this now. I've been here since Jan 2009 and FUCK IT if they think it's worthless... this is part of my life. And that is that.

Roight. Glad that's out of the way.

Thinking of going to a green market at 9.00. Only problem is it's 4.25 and I haven't slept! Feck... yer don't have to be too alert to buy veggies do ya?
                              LOL no you don't.
                              They said more F2F contact - doesn't mean you have to stop MWO Zenners.
                              With the time differ anyway you don't get to spend TOO much time on here.
                              I believe you can do both !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X