• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Saturday 16th February

CALL THE FIRE BRIGADE!

Comment

RunningCourage;1463706 wrote: CALL THE FIRE BRIGADE!
      Neee nawwwww neee nawwwwwwwwww neeeeeeeee nawwwwwwwwwww

It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning. How's all

Can anyone who knows owt about diet fizzy drinks please tell me is it normal to get physical withdrawals when we stop cold turkey...
        Headaches the main one, and the poison was diet Pepsi and,way too much of it
        I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Good old google comes up trumps again. Morning Pinguuuuuuuuu

Caffeine Withdrawal Symptoms: Top Ten

Must away we're orff to an auction place to look at chairs.

Bacinalongish bit.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Found the keys. Nothing liking finding something lost for making me euphoric.

Mr A was just about to change the locks and get new car keys would have been mega bucks.

Did my race this morning and Satz I hated it when I was running but feel wonderful when it stops. Doing a half marathon tomorrow.

Fascinating thread here today.:goodjob:

Pingu my daughter used to drink diet coke and had awful withdrawal headaches but they went with a couple of paracetomol.

Comment

I've stopped because of all the things I've read about aspartame. And hoping it might make me feel better. Hell the other day I got anger because I'd run out of the shite. Addiction alert... And yeah the headaches are going with paracetamol. And I rarely have tea and never coffee so not getting caffeine any other way

Going skating with a load of beavers this afternoon. That could sound a bit rude. 12 beavers......
              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

:hallo: ARMY

Big presentation today, feeling confident and positive.

Zen...can you move your foot, I was standing a little close. :H

MrsA...you gotta tell us where you found the keys, don't leave us hanging.

JC...didn't tell you I was coming as I didn't want you to go out of your way.:h

Molls...hope the wind isn't blowing. My ex would do the same thing and my answer was the same...NOW! Wind howling through the valley.....geesh!

Have a fabulous day/avro/eve all.....PPQP

p.s. hope avro is the right word

Comment

porqoui;1463766 wrote: :hallo: ARMY

Big presentation today, feeling confident and positive.

Zen...can you move your foot, I was standing a little close. :H

MrsA...you gotta tell us where you found the keys, don't leave us hanging.

JC...didn't tell you I was coming as I didn't want you to go out of your way.:h

Molls...hope the wind isn't blowing. My ex would do the same thing and my answer was the same...NOW! Wind howling through the valley.....geesh!

Have a fabulous day/avro/eve all.....PPQP

p.s. hope avro is the right word
                  Keys were in my coat pocket. Which had been tidied away:new:

We had searched everywhere, turned house upside down, emptied the bins, asked neighbours, been to local shops etc. etc.

Mr A did not even shout at me I just think he was so pleased they were found

Comment

anon;1463780 wrote: Keys were in my coat pocket. Which had been tidied away:new:

We had searched everywhere, turned house upside down, emptied the bins, asked neighbours, been to local shops etc. etc.

Mr A did not even shout at me I just think he was so pleased they were found
                    He shouts at you Ms A - I'll come & bash him :bat

Comment

Too bad you didn't put that coat on when you went round to the shops. :H

Mr A thinking of the cost of new locks.

:hallo: Satzy....not getting me breakie made hanging around here. How are you?

Comment

satz123;1463786 wrote: He shouts at you - I'll come & bash him :bat
                        I drive him to distraction as I am always losing my credit cards I am an untidy person by nature.

Funny thing when I was a ward sister my ward was always perfectly ordered and worked like clockwork. At home it was different.

When I was searching for the keys I came accross a bottle of Gin from Christmas and had a WTF moment! Took an antabuse quickly. PHEW

Comment

porqoui;1463788 wrote: Too bad you didn't put that coat on when you went round to the shops. :H

Mr A thinking of the cost of new locks.

:hallo: Satzy....not getting me breakie made hanging around here. How are you?
                          HA HA:H

Comment

anon;1463790 wrote: When I was searching for the keys I came accross a bottle of Gin from Christmas and had a WTF moment! Took an antabuse quickly. PHEW
                            :H :H Sorry didn't mean to laugh but that was funny.

Comment

anon;1463790 wrote: I drive him to distraction as I am always losing my credit cards I am an untidy person by nature.

Funny thing when I was a ward sister my ward was always perfectly ordered and worked like clockwork. At home it was different.

When I was searching for the keys I came accross a bottle of Gin from Christmas and had a WTF moment! Took an antabuse quickly. PHEW
                              :goodjob: Did the same myself yesterday ! Getting hair done in the house. When she was gone had a 'wine' moment. AB popped immediately. Take no chances

Comment

porqoui;1463793 wrote: :H :H Sorry didn't mean to laugh but that was funny.
                                Yo PPQ :l
                                Go have your brekkie !

Comment

Working...
                                X