Army Thread Saturday 16th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's bad news RC I hope they find him soon.

Hi Molls i'm bored too but i'm really tired so can't be bothered doing anything useful like knittng or crochet so i'm on here instead .

Comment

And there's none body to unbore me! Where are you all?

Comment

You're never boring Moll. Shame there's no rugby for us tomorrow - I really enjoyed last Sunday. What colour is the nail varnish now?

Comment

:hallo: hi Soots - sorry, not me usual cheeky self. Um... i'll rustle up a willy joke later on :H

Thanks Molls - i realise that was a convoluted post... prolly just got the brunt of some late night whirrings... gee, imagine me trying to discuss that kinda stuff totally bolixed on wine :H "molllsh, ish abaat contwol... sheee?" that's prolly as far as I'd get.

Quick point re control - yes agree with you... I too think there are aspects of our lives we (well I for one) need to let go of. Maybe it's a balance?: taking control of our lives and letting go of our (old) lives. Sorry - just ignore... bolixed. Really should sleep.

Comment

Evening army. Sounds like you had a lovely evening out Molly with lovely food. Tipps and wife have gone out to a nice seafood resaurant too. Haven't been out for an evening in ages. Rc so sorry to hear about your friend i hope he turns up ok. Just watching the Brenden o Conner show on tv. Saturday night tv is crap lately. In bed wit tv now and will try sleep after the talk show ends. Good night to you all.

Comment

Hope you get some sleep RC and that you get good news tomorrow.

You've reminded me of the benefits of meditation Molls, i've let that slip too and i've got some nice cds, - note to self - make time tomorrow afternoon. It should be possible cos Mr S going to the pub to watch football and daughter away so a little ten minutes should be do-able.

Ok that's me done, I can't keep me eyes open and a hot chocolate and bed is calling.

See you all tomorrow :l

Comment

Working...
              X