Kate7173 and all other Brits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you do it? The brits alays seem so calm and composed. Nothing seems to get to you. "Oh you shagged the neighbor? I hope you didn't ruin the new duvet." I watch a lot of the BBC and you all truly amaze me. I wish I could have some of that level of composure. Maybe I should plan a trip there and never return. I dated a Brit once when I was a flight attendant. Sexy boy! Maybe I could find him again. He worked security at Heathrow. I love you all
    Mary
    Oh Kate good luck with the Nanny.

inner chaos! xx

Comment

LOL Simey, prozac!!!!
      sigpicXXX

Comment

STIFF UPPER LIP, DON'T YOU KNOW....
        A F F L..
        Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Calm and composed??????????????????
          Simey.......do you actually READ any of my posts..........hahahahahahaha

I'm with stoatie, Oirish and the busty Betty.....anti d's, stiff upper moustache, and a LOT of inner chaos......

Oh it's a jolly 'oliday wiv Mary....Mary is the one that we adore!!
          Jeeves....bring that starch will you.....I'm starting to tremble.....

Comment

ha Simey,
            they are like ducks. Cool and collected above the surface and paddle like hell below.
            L
            *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

i am calm and composed....after I shagged the neighbour we tidied and straightened the clean sheets and sat in the garden with a well earned cup of tea and some scones! Very british!!!

Comment

Bella, that's funny. I hope you didn't take offense.I'm just an angry Yank today. I probably would have screwed the neighbor, left the sheets twisted, felt guilty, kicked the dog then had a drink
                Mary

Comment

simeybear, your actions would have been perfectly acceptable, provided, you kept your hat on and didn't remove your gloves whilst shaking hands with the servants..
                  A F F L..
                  Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

it really is stiff upper lip we pretend that nothing happened and that sort of thing could nt possibly have anything to do with us lol anyway how do u know we shagged the neighbour in bed?

Comment

I need to cheer up so i'm liking this thread. Thanks Guys xx

I shagged mine on the stairs LOL xx

ps I like the name Busty Betty xx
                      sigpicXXX

Comment

So where is the carpet burn Busty Betty? on your Bum or the large ta ta's. May be you don't have carpet on the stairs. Brusing? New meaning to 12 step program! how the mind does travel..HMMM

Comment

Carpet burn, on the bum!!!! Yes we have carpet..

Who says that the british only have 'stiff upper lips' LOL.....
                          sigpicXXX

Comment

Simey, c'mon over! You're an interior designer like me right? we can set up in business together. and now that I'm single again (nearly) we can cruise Heathrow airport at night looking for sexy security staff...

I am only composed because I am desperately repressed.

Weemelon, you know I love you, but what part of the Uk are you from.... (can't possibly be Surrey)

K x (Dead chuffed that I had a WHOLE THREAD IN MY NAME...)

Comment

Kate, it's a deal! super designers durning the day. Man killers at night. Leaving behind only a fabric swatch for him to remember us by.Cool!
                              Take care of that tender heart!
                              Mary

Comment

Working...
                              X