Army Thread Sunday 17th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firefox;1464558 wrote: Evening Army. Well done mrs A on winning your race and winning 25 quid. Rc sorry there is no news of your friend very worrying for all involved. Sweet pee thanks for the offer to send me the book i'll pm my address to you later. Got to friggin Tesco earlier and got to visit a friend. Home since 8 and watching wife swap USA. Mama glad you're sons op went well. Just gonna chill in fromt of tv and may be read some of my book.
    :HSweet pee:H Not anuther name! With Satz callin me pee pants yiz are givin me a complex ere :upset:

I will take a look for that book Firefox, have a notion it's down home in me Da's house so wish me luck searchin for it there! When i find it will let ya know x

Comment

Hiya Jacks and Limers :hallo:

Comment

mollyka;1464565 wrote: Honey - I sped read back and must have missed where you say you're not feeling good - I'm sorry - but it's only a feeling:l Have a bath and bed with a book mebbe? Always works for me - well if I had a bath, I'd have a bath --- oh jesus, give me a bath - oh shit, there's no jesus --- and no bath - I'm screwed:upset:
        No worries Molls- im just banjaxed after work and all, nuthin serious

No bath?:egad: I couldnt survive without mine, just love it and the shower too!

You could always use the local swimpool tho Molls

Comment

anon;1464574 wrote: Hi Foxy missed you before:l

Sweetie I did run a bit before I quit but mainly as a hangover buster. My life has changed dramatically being sober and I run much faster and longer now. If I can do it anyone can--just put one foot in front of another
          Nah Mrs A, ran yrs ago but bad knees now, so its walkin and swimming for this pea!
          Me bro who lives wit me is big into the running- actually addicted to it i reckon, but had an op. before crimbo which means he cant run for a few mnths so he's goin a bit mental like!

Comment

Okey dokes seems iz goin mad too, talkin to meself:H

May away and dry the hair before hitting leabaland.

Nighters all xx

Good luck Arsey and Molls for workies tomorrow, glad im not the only one havin to go

Comment

Howyiz - any craic ??

Comment

mollyka;1464590 wrote: NIghters young Pea - sorry bit distracted this evening - found me a new game on the 'puter!!
                Wot game Molls ?
                That Magdeline laundry film is on now. Can't watch it - makes me so angry when I see those bitch nuns - wouldn't trust myself not to hurl this lappy at the telly :yuk: :yuk:

Comment

mollyka;1464604 wrote: I think evil manifest in women seems worse somehow than men - the whole nurture nature thing? Like Myra Hindley seemed worse than Ian Brady somehow

Game woz shite they wanted money as soon as I started doin good :-(
                  Didya have a good day?
                  :H:H how bored were you ???

We did. Went to Wickla!!
                  walked over in Glendalough and then into Laragh - Wicklow Heather - used to be a little tea shop - now has most delish food. Fresh simply made local produce - and very reasonable. Had most delish Hake & Cod ............ YUM !!

How was your family day ??

Comment

mollyka;1464604 wrote: I think evil manifest in women seems worse somehow than men - the whole nurture nature thing? Like Myra Hindley seemed worse than Ian Brady somehow
                    That is creepy. It's like you read my mind. Before I picked up the lappy - I was thinking the very same thing :egad:
                    About the nuns & how I never really blame the priests as much

Comment

Night Molls & anyone else lurking later :hiya:

Comment

Working...
                      X