Army Thread Monday 18th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw Mr :h the dentist looking more :h than usual. Nothing major needs doing an x-ray on my bothersome tooth, but he thinks there's nothing wrong so it's a just in case scenario and a nice clean up in a couple of weeks.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1465014 wrote: Saw Mr :h the dentist looking more :h than usual. Nothing major needs doing an x-ray on my bothersome tooth, but he thinks there's nothing wrong so it's a just in case scenario and a nice clean up in a couple of weeks.
      You are such a chancer JC :H
      Inventing a toothache just to see Mr :h
      Outrageous behaviour
      how good-looking is he on a George Clooney - hurt your eyes - scale ??

Comment

If you reckon George is a 10 then he's at least about 15.
        Shame he's only in his early 30's. If was 10 years younger............sigh.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Thought you were a work?
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evenin troops...

Hmmm... feeling a bit aff... but i really think it's cos i'm thinking about work tomorrow and for some reason, why I am not altogether sure, feeling resentful for having to go. Keep on playing imaginary scenarios in my head with my boss or peeps that will never happen... Bleh di bleh di bleh....

The good thing about the posh skool is that I have no responsibility other than for the kids I teach, so i'm no enmeshed in all the politics (in case anyone is confoosed, I teach at posh skool on mondays as freelance work, and do my main job tues - sat)... main job starts tamarra ... :no:

Tipps - that's really quite horrific what you descrive re SA - and totally get your rage. Has it always been like that? Do you think with the Pistorius case this will raise the profile and may actually be of some good?

JC - pearly whites, eh? Bet you go to dentist like ALL the time to see Mr way-better-looking-than-George ("I've got toothache" - my arse :H)

Comment

hello all, happy monday.

Comment

I'll have you know I was due a check up. Missed the last one cos of my gallbladderectomy (Mrs A knows the proper word). Haven't seen the delightful Mr :h since last May.

Sorry about you blahness.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

did they find your friend Arsey?

Comment

X-post syndrome kicking in big style.
                    Yo Limers.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Aww RC :l
                      Shite isn't it that we spend so much of our time in life doing something we don't like ?

I know I know it's money etc etc ................. but I can't help but wish we could all do what we love & earn a living too ?
                      Life is SO short !!

Comment

Hi :new: to the Army Thread

Thanks Jackie Claire for pointing me here when I was looking for some company.

43, 3 kids (1 very disabled daughter), hubby, who works away, live in Scotland, rural, can't work because of beautiful daughter. Loved a bottle of wine in the evening for company :H but have replaced that with 75mg of Topa and a thread on here with Sunshine Daisies, Playland, Spacebebe etc :l

Just looking to pop in every now and again for a chat and laugh :H
                        Teezah

Comment

You found us Teezah, :welcome: to you.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

teezah;1465050 wrote: Hi :new: to the Army Thread

Thanks Jackie Claire for pointing me here when I was looking for some company.

43, 3 kids (1 very disabled daughter), hubby, who works away, live in Scotland, rural, can't work because of beautiful daughter. Loved a bottle of wine in the evening for company :H but have replaced that with 75mg of Topa and a thread on here with Sunshine Daisies, Playland, Spacebebe etc :l

Just looking to pop in every now and again for a chat and laugh :H
                            Oh no - another Scot :shocked:
                            Only joking - you are very :welcome:

Comment

satz123;1465052 wrote: Oh no - another Scot :shocked:
                              lol!

pity but I have to love you & leave you...meds & feeds time so catch you later!
                              Teezah

Comment

Morning all

Just. Checking in from purple land...

Half term here so mad as a bean in this house...
                                I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Working...
                                X