Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 19th February

Yo Pppppppppppppppp

Must away to work. Kettle on about 6ish pliz.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

porqoui;1465413 wrote: "confuzzled"...my new word for the day! :H Thanks JC.

:hallo: Army...did you get the lock on the fridge fixed? Mick's back as you can see.

Popping in to say Have a Good One
      ....PPQP
      :hiya: PPQP
      Army fridge has been Mickproofed :H

Comment

mollyka;1465421 wrote: shit - read back an was goin to say loads of stuff ---- forgot the lot!!!
        Easier that way Molls...

:hallo: Satz

Comment

mollyka;1465421 wrote: Afternoooooon Army!! Home for me lunch ---- what at TREAT!!!!

Welcome back Mick - dying to hear all your news and piccies an all! Deffo going to Mount Teide -- last time I tried.... well, lets say it was a lost day :-((((

Benjy - it's not really 4lbs - I steadily put on about half a stone last year - needed to tho, cos I was way too thin - but the 4lbs is on top of that - so........ anyway - only 2 coffees and no food yet today - so must find summat worthy in the fridge now!!
          shit - read back an was goin to say loads of stuff ---- forgot the lot!!!
          Uh oh - a 'senior moment' Molls ? NEVER !!
          We will not give in - we will be forever young right ? inkele:

Comment

mollyka;1465434 wrote: As no one seems to care about my starvation levels - I will just share this --- porridge with seeds raisins and honey --- so there :-)))))
            Happy again!! Back to work in 10 mins - I'm working in the looney ladies library - she's stark raving BONKERS!!! She used to be my manager some years back, in the worst of my drinking days and never quite knew whether my levels of bewilderment were down to her or the booze or both - I think the latter!!! Great fun to watch her in action tho these days, it's only ever for a day here or there!!
            Laters lovelies xxxx

Sorry you almost starved Molls :upset:
            Good lumck with Looney Lil

Talk later
            no one in Skiverville :upset: and me with a whole office to myself - without Noseyhole !!!!

ps : I love being sober.

I used to blame EVERYTHING on the 'booze' but I'm afraid that no - it's me :H
            Weight : haven't lost a pound still - even though I've deleted about 3000 calories a week Reccie's info must be right.
            Dodderyness :
            Just an age thing - and I mean 'chilledness' not an old brain thing. My head is clear - but still couldn't give a shit about this job - but at least I know it's just me BORED !!!
            Crankyness :
            - now that is one thing that has changed. Nothing really fazes me these days. Short fuse seems to be gone. Could be all the new 'ommmmmmmmm' stuff I'm doing but I do think it's again just very chilled and content.

:goodjob:

Comment

Yoo hoo - I'm here

On shagginfone bobbing in and out - so the work Internet police don't get suspicious or owt

I've got a job interview at 5.30 this avvo - bricking it - must re-read me cv to see what they think I've been up to for the past 20 years cos I've forgot
              Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Hey Ho, Brats!

Are ya behavin? I was a very good gril this weekend.. pulled off big surprise party for Mr. W on Sunday (he's turning the big SIX-OHHHH tomorrow) and put the house back together yesterday. Well, for the most part, anyways

That's it, that's all... barn chores and work waiting now. Laters!
                Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Good afternoon all :hallo:

Sun is shining here :yay:

Just outa me pjs and tryin to summons the energy to get off me ass and start the housework.

Questy - good to see ya Whats your interview for? Good luck in any case

Satz- dodderyness :H - brill word

Hiya Sunshine :hallo:

Comment

sweetpea29;1465456 wrote: Good afternoon all :hallo:

Sun is shining here
                    Just outa me pjs and tryin to summons the energy to get off me ass and start the housework.

Questy - good to see ya Whats your interview for? Good luck in any case

Satz- dodderyness :H - brill new word- likin it!

Hiya Sunshine :hallo:
                    Hiya sweety - interviews for a Senior QS with another company - I'm not really interested in it but I get meself worked up about it all the same - sweaty palms an all - yuk

Comment

Quest for the key;1465462 wrote: Hiya sweety - interviews for a Senior QS with another company - I'm not really interested in it but I get meself worked up about it all the same - sweaty palms an all - yuk
                      Feck even the thought of an interview near puts me inta full blown panic:egad: It must be over 10 yrs since ive had one.

Would the job bring ya closer to home?

:goodluck: anyways

How are ya doing otherwise?

Comment

sweetpea29;1465467 wrote: Feck even the thought of an interview near puts me inta full blown panic:egad: It must be over 10 yrs since ive had one.

Would the job bring ya closer to home?

:goodluck: anyways

How are ya doing otherwise?
                        I am panicking - don't know why cos they contacted me - the office is closer to home but the contracts are all over the feckin place :upset:

I feel quite sick :upset:

Apart from that I'm ok - you ?:l

Comment

Quest for the key;1465476 wrote: I am panicking - don't know why cos they contacted me - the office is closer to home but the contracts are all over the feckin place :upset:

Ah Quests im feelin it for ya:l Suppose the way to look at it is as interview experience/practice, for a time that there may be a job ya really do want x

Gotta get off arse and do some housework now, let us know how it goes :l

Comment

Quest for the key;1465476 wrote: I am panicking - don't know why cos they contacted me - the office is closer to home but the contracts are all over the feckin place :upset:

You'll be GREAT Quesydrawers !:l
                            Just keep sayin " I WILL do this , I CAN do this job, THEY are lucky to have ME " until you believe it.
                            I will do my distant Reiki on you :l ommmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

satz123;1465504 wrote: You'll be GREAT Quesydrawers !:l
                              Just keep sayin " I WILL do this , I CAN do this job, THEY are lucky to have ME " until you believe it.
                              I will do my distant Reiki on you :l ommmmmmmmmmmmm
                              :H:H

Feeling the vibes satzy :H

Comment

Folksies!!!

This is too funny: the Oscar Pistorius saga has a lighter side, after all...

We can't predict paper layout - OUTsurance | News24

Maybe I have a slightly sick sense of humour, but the story had me in stitches.
                                I'll do whatever it takes
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X