Army Thread 19th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh...and :hallo: Army and :goodjob: Questie!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Madam has carefully explained the diet WE ??? are going to do !!! fkn rabbits are on more than me !!!! they get bananas and apples and sweeties moi.....stir fry a la prawns!!!
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1465524 wrote: Folksies!!!

This is too funny: the Oscar Pistorius saga has a lighter side, after all...

We can't predict paper layout - OUTsurance | News24

Maybe I have a slightly sick sense of humour, but the story had me in stitches.
        I've got a terrible black sense of humour and that made me really heeee heee in a guilty sort of way

sunshine_gg;1465452 wrote: Hey Ho, Brats!

Are ya behavin? I was a very good gril this weekend.. pulled off big surprise party for Mr. W on Sunday (he's turning the big SIX-OHHHH tomorrow) and put the house back together yesterday. Well, for the most part, anyways

That's it, that's all... barn chores and work waiting now. Laters!
        Yo there GG, meant to say welcome back yesterday. Wish Mr W a very happy birthday.

Quest for the key;1465462 wrote:
        Hiya sweety - interviews for a Senior QS with another company - I'm not really interested in it but I get meself worked up about it all the same - sweaty palms an all - yuk
        Just think we're holding each of your sweaty palms in ours. I apologise for mine as they're blooming freezing.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Nope I didn't have to stop at the shops or make the dinner or put me feet up for half an hour.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Ooh just remembered.
            Now this is interesting. We've got a client with an a past addiction to benzos. Poor bugger's got a really painful back so he can't take mega-painkillers in case he gets hooked on them. So he comes to us for massage and acupuncture.

He gave up drinking about 3 years ago when he was 28 not because he was an alkie he was just fed up of making a tit of himself (his words). He said he couldn't stand the thought of being 30 trying to be 19 again.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1465551 wrote: :H:H Tryin to work out if that's a good thing or a bad thing:H:H
              Ackshully now I've written it down I'm not so sure meself.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

It's the only exercise I get. Going upstairs, forgetting what I went for then coming back down and remembering. Repeat that 10 times a day and I should look like Super Woman by the time I'm 70.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I've got one of those somewhere. Think I got up to 8000ish thousand one day. Might dig it out. Bet you walk blooming miles.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Lovely.

Cindi
                    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

mollyka;1465576 wrote: I'd love to know - haven't used one since I started this job. How did your granny's birthday go?
                      Don't know. Haven't spoken to my Aunt. I would have rung her but she's stone deaf. My Granny not my Aunt.

Hi Cinders, you OK, love.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Quick check in - interview went well - really really really want the job - soooo bad !!! They've got to see 3 more next week - so they'll let me know whether I make 2nd interview stage - soooo want it

Funny thing was when I met the guy I thought "I know you from somewhere" - turns out he's worked for a few companies that I have and we've crossed paths on some occasion or other - now that might not be a good thing lol

Anyway off for me tea and a sit down - again - I spend me life on me arse lol

Hope we are all well
                        Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Oh sorry where are me manners ?

Thanks for mammy prayers, sweaty palm holding (Jacs - get some gloves) and good luck withes satzy and sweety - appreciate it

Comment

(I seem to have developed a lithp lol )

Comment

Quest for the key;1465582 wrote: Quick check in - interview went well - really really really want the job - soooo bad !!! They've got to see 3 more next week - so they'll let me know whether I make 2nd interview stage - soooo want it

Funny thing was when I met the guy I thought "I know you from somewhere" - turns out he's worked for a few companies that I have and we've crossed paths on some occasion or other - now that might not be a good thing lol

Anyway off for me tea and a sit down - again - I spend me life on me arse lol

Hope we are all well
                              Yeah t'other two - feckin' 8000 steps :shocked:
                              I'm on me arse again too:H

Comment

mollyka;1465590 wrote: 10,000
                                Ah get outta that !
                                I'm gettin' one o them tings & gonna walk 'till I get 1,000,000 steps inkele:

Comment

Working...
                                X