My Daughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Daughter

Not sure what area you're in but I would have gone nuts and tried more dr's, probably at my kids expense because being scared and hurt blocks my brain power. It's sounds so hard and you are doing a great job as a mom---it's scary but explore all the options and answers -- my heart hurts for you but you are doing so well -- inspiration is hard but you are doing it :-)

Comment

My Daughter

Happy,

This I know for sure, you are a wonderful mother. I have worked with autistic children and my daughter chose to be a caretaker for one. You have my most sincere respect. My son-in-law is a doc and I called him about this and he told me it's a long vault from sinusitis to cystic fibrosis. I hope you are getting the best medical information. My love, prayers and compassion absolutely come to you.

As far as the PM, we have been dealing with someone who is in a dark place and will say and do things that emanate from that dark place. None of those words that were pm'd to you are worth anything. Do not take anything from that person to be part of our world on this site. We are about love support and compassion.

Collectively, we all send all of every fibre of our compassionate beings to you and your darling daughter.:h

Hilary
      Enlightened by MWO

Comment

My Daughter

"heavenly father watch with us over your child sophie and grant that she may be restored to perfect health which is yours to give through jesus christ amen"

i said a wee prayer for your child hc68 my heart goes out to you and your child any one reading the above prayer can repeat the prayer and saying it for your wee sophie best of luck from mitch of scotland( ps fingers crossed i hope the prayer works:h)
        Nothing improves the memory more than trying to forget.

Comment

My Daughter

HC,
          I am praying for you and Sophie. I can only imagine what you are going through. You are there for Sophie every day and that is all that matters. I have a very simple rule I follow in life...."if you don't feed me, I don't care what the hell you say or think about me". People say hurtful, mean things sometimes. You can't change someone else, but you can change how you accept or don't accept their critism. Any Mom is going to come out like a grizzly bear if you insult her mothering...., the comment was made to get a good rise out of you. A bad mother wouldn't have even blinked at it. It hurt so deeply because you DO everything you are supposed to and try so hard for Sophie to have a good life. Don't give this evil a second thought. Keep focusing on Sophie, just as you always have.

Comment

My Daughter

Oh Camper - I am thinking of you and Sophie and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. She's blessed to have such a wonderful caring mother. And you are blessed too - but you already know that. Take care - it will all be oK.
            Hawk

Comment

My Daughter

Happy,
              You are a mum and I know you are strong and can get through this, much love sent your way for you and your daughter.
              Shas
              Just keep on swmming, just keep on swimming!

Comment

My Daughter

I am childless

HC, My heart goes out to you. As a person with no children I cannot begin to understand your pain and longing. I know it must hurt unbearably. I only know autism from TV. I can tell you love Sophie very much. I am sure she loves you, too. We all love you, too. Be strong. Have faith, if not in God, than in all the friends you have here.

Let each day be a little better than the last.:l
                Reach deep, find your will power.

Comment

My Daughter

Just wanted to thank you again to all of you. There's too many to respond to individually but I am just speechless by all the support. You have no idea what it means to me. I won't let them get to me again.Love to all of you. Camper :h
                  Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

My Daughter

Hi Camper I am thinking of you and I got your back.

XXX
                    Sammys

Comment

Working...
                    X