Where is Quakegirl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is Quakegirl?

I haven't seen her in a couple days. It doesn't look like I can send her a PM. I'm thinking of you Quakey. Wondering how the counseling is going. :l

Where is Quakegirl?

Thanks, Flyaway. I'm lurking. Had a couple of evenings out with a couple of wines each. Been mulling modding vs abbing, But not to deal with stuff. Bad week, bad stuff happening, so back to no drinking @ all so I don't slip into using it to cope. Life/death health issue with one of my parents, and tomorrow is the big-Quake anniversary, the one where 185 people died and life changed forever for us. Thanks dor thinking of me. Shrink day today.

Comment

Where is Quakegirl?

Quakegirl you are wise to reign the drinking in especially facing the heartache of a loved one's serious health matter. I'm not sure if you've done 30 days abstinence (got CRS) before attempting moderation as recommended, but I wholly endorse it.

You may not have seen FlyAway's post on her 1 year of sobriety thread so I've linked it for you. Stay strong.:l
      https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9...ml#post1465293
      Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Working...
      X