Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Thursday 21st February

Good morning, folksies

I don't have much to say (my post count is misleading ).

Have a lekker Thursday!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Good morning.
    I don't have much to say either.
    Apart from its diet Pepsi day nine and I've got a gitten in ma face...again
    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Morning Tipps and all to come. Weather has gotten very cold again here its freazing this morning and yesterday was cold and windy. Pleased with my hair i got it yesterday nice shaped bob and regular brown/red colour. Satz thanks for your kind words yesterday. Mfrs A sorry you're feeling bit down and stressed over the move but hey 6 bedrooms wow your better off scaling down now your family have grown plus less maintanice and bills. Its will be tough at first but its amazing how we can adjust. Just finishing my coffee now for toast and marmalade. Hope all is well in saffaland for you tipps. Have a good thursday peeps.:cupajoe:

Comment

Good morning Tips,Pingu and Foxy

Awake at 4 with every thought whizzing around in my head. Not sure how I feel about anything but I do feel sad.

I am off to the hospital this morning hopefully to be discharged from the cardiac clinic.

Then hopefully a long training run with a friend and i am not in the mood for that either:upset:

Comment

Mrsa sending you a Lucy sized huggle...not long to Dublin now....
          I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

xpost morning Anon and Pingu. Well done on day 9 with the diet pepsi. Seems we are always battling something.

Comment

Morning

Been reading back.

JackieClaire;1466191 wrote: Believe it or not one of the things alcohol affects is hearing, even just a couple of pints. I did learn that when I got certified.
              Yep, that's correct, Jackie. I really notice it since I haven't got much hearing left anyway.

anon;1466205 wrote:
              Feeling very sad all day not sure of the source? My daughter and family is moving away to Oman and we are about to sell our house to another daughter and other life changes in store for us.
              If you've been in your home a long time, it's understandable that you will feel a bit sad, whizzy.:l But presumably you're making the change because you think it's the right thing to do. A lot of people downsize when their children move out and in most cases it makes sense. A six bedroom house is a lot to look after.

Enjoy your run if you can.

I've been summonsed to meet my brother again for lunch an hour's drive away. Don't want to go cos he's so depressing, but it's not easy to get out of it cos he takes offence easily. :upset:

Comment

Good morning Mr T, Pingu, Firefox, Mrs A and Reccie and all to come

Hope yer feeling a little better today Mrs A :l

Foxy- will post that book to ya today

Pingu- well done on the diet pepsi- thankfully i never got the taste for fizzy drinks!

Reccie- good to see ya

Im headin out for me swim,

Have a lovely day folks

Comment

Thanks again folks!

Makes sense for me to move as it means the family will not all descend on me at every opportunity. The bills will be so much smaller in a little house.

I am going to miss my daughter who will be leaving from this house to move to Oman with the new baby and her 3 year old son (and my son in law!) They have just moved back here while their house is rented out.

Hope your lunch date is not too excruciating Wreckie

Comment

xpost Sweetie enjoy your swim!

Comment

Good morning Tipperoooo, Pinguuuuuuuuuu (with the her new hair-do), Foxyloxy, Our Whizzy, Reccybear, Sweetypea and all those yet to drop in or drop out or just want to shake it all about.

Plus size hug (I've put on a bit of weight) coming to you from me, Mrs A. Hope you'll still have a wee cupboard for me, my lovely.

Orff to work in a minute.
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning Army.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Hi JC, Molly and Mario

Lived in this house 33 years and it was my idea to downsize.

Writing stuff down here and getting feedback and hugs really helps

Anyway off to the hospital. Dead interesting about the B12 Molly. We get all the advice we need here

Back later

Comment

sweetpea29;1466440 wrote: Im headin out for me swim
                            Have a good swim, sweetie. Been thinking I should pay a visit to the pool myself, soon.

anon;1466441 wrote: Hope your lunch date is not too excruciating Wreckie
                            Thanks mrs a. Good luck at the hospital.

mollyka;1466453 wrote:
                            Moving house after a long time does make us sad. When I left our first house, we'd been there 17 yrs and reared all our kids in it, I was devastated at first - it was like I was losing all links with my young years - but I'm nearly 20 yrs here now and it IS home, but yep, it is sad.

Must go get ready for work. I'm very happy to be back tbh - was horrified yesterday to find myself not well again - but the antibiotics have kicked in - again - I've stopped taking the B12 (thanks Ky) and hopefully its all 'onwards and upwards' now
                            Yep, I remember when we sold the family home after 40 years after my father died. My mum moving to a new home was a huge shock and I hadn't lived in the family home for nearly 2 decades.

Glad you're feeling better molly. Make sure you stay on those antibiotics for at least a few days after the infection has gone.

Morning Jackie and mario

Comment

Morning all

Feeling very tired today - and a bit down - need to give meself a kick up the arse and snap out of these freakin moods !!!!
                              Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Working...
                              X