Army Thread Thursday 21st February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mornin all..just thought I would jump in and see how ebberybuddy is.just told madam our next holiday we are going gold panning in Scotland!!!! :H:H:H:H
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

hello all!!! Its thursday , nearly the weekend , were sober and were alive!!!!

Mick......you wild thing! Dont go crazy now!!!

Comment

Headache
        Bah
        I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Quest for the key;1466485 wrote: Morning all

Feeling very tired today - and a bit down - need to give meself a kick up the arse and snap out of these freakin moods !!!!
          Questy - I was EXACTLY the same first thing this morning :l
          I hauled myself out of the bed - throughly pissed off couldn't think of another excuse to cancel out of gym - so went.
          Back home then & pissed off again - (not quite as much though) - that I had to then go to work.
          I have eventually come around - we kinda have to don't we ?

Comment

pingu1997;1466500 wrote: Headache
            Bah
            Detox from from Diet Pepsi PPP ?

Comment

Recluse;1466439 wrote: Morning

I've been summonsed to meet my brother again for lunch an hour's drive away. Don't want to go cos he's so depressing, but it's not easy to get out of it cos he takes offence easily. :upset:
              Feck him Reccie - if you don't want to go - don't
              ps
              How are the Ubermag going ? Any difference ?
              Working too well for me - can't wait to get to bed & can't wake up :H

Comment

Well, can my day get any worse ?

Boss just been in and told me to start looking for another job pronto - they're gonna shut this office down in the next couple of months - it was a "don't hang about, if you get an offer to ge next week, go" !!! No notice to serve - just fuck off.

I knew it was gonna be a shite day today.

I can't believe my life.
                Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Quest for the key;1466543 wrote: Well, can my day get any worse ?

Boss just been in and told me to start looking for another job pronto - they're gonna shut this office down in the next couple of months - it was a "don't hang about, if you get an offer to ge next week, go" !!! No notice to serve - just fuck off.

I knew it was gonna be a shite day today.

I can't believe my life.
                  Ah Questy hun :l:l dunno wot to say x

Will keep everything crossed that you hear something good from your interview this week x

Comment

sweetpea29;1466563 wrote: Ah Questy hun :l:l dunno wot to say x

Will keep everything crossed that you hear something good from your interview this week x
                    YEah Questydrawers ! Take one here too :l
                    I will ORDER the Universe to yield and bring up a good result for you :thumbs:

Comment

satz123;1466531 wrote: Detox from from Diet Pepsi PPP ?
                      10 days later??

I can't get rid of this one.. but it doesn't feel like migraine

Questy keep strong..
                      I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Afternoon everyone the sun is in and out but its freazing. My sinius have been playing up the last 2 days and i feel soo tired. Questy sorry to hear your boss was so harsh you're only a no in any job i hope something comes up for you soon. Feeling bit down today too but trying not to feel sorry for myself gets you nowhere. Just having a coffee and watching crap tv :H

Comment

Hiya girls :wavin:

Sorry yer feelin down Foxy:l - just pm'ed ya

Im just wrecked but wots new!?

Satz could ye order the universe to bring me another holiday please and maybe a wee win on the lotto?:H

Comment

Firefox;1466571 wrote: Afternoon everyone the sun is in and out but its freazing. My sinius have been playing up the last 2 days and i feel soo tired. Questy sorry to hear your boss was so harsh you're only a no in any job i hope something comes up for you soon. Feeling bit down today too but trying not to feel sorry for myself gets you nowhere. Just having a coffee and watching crap tv :H
                            Ah Foxy Loxy - Seems a lot of the Army is pissed off today. One of these for you too !:l
                            What's on the 'ol telly there ?
                            I'm in work - bored outta my tree :hitme:

Comment

Hi Satz and sweetpea. Got ur message sweet tanx. Watchin judge Judy then four in a bed come dine with and god knows whats on after dinner. I'll read some of my book later. i'm currently reading how the light gets in by actress Mary McEvoy.

Comment

Firefox;1466616 wrote: Hi Satz and sweetpea. Got ur message sweet tanx. Watchin judge Judy then four in a bed come dine with and god knows whats on after dinner. I'll read some of my book later. i'm currently reading how the light gets in by actress Mary McEvoy.
                                Don't forget Xpose ?
                                I going home - pain in my arse here - literally
                                DD birthday tomorrow - so best go buy summit

Later Gaters :hiya:

Comment

Working...
                                X