Army Thread Thursday 21st February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

18miles...:goodjob: mrsa - got that to look forward to on Sunday morning. Gotta run up Wallace Monument tomorrow morning. Here's a pic (it's the ickle ill in the foreground with the monument)

Comment

RunningCourage;1466764 wrote: 18miles...:goodjob: mrsa - got that to look forward to on Sunday morning. Gotta run up Wallace Monument tomorrow morning. Here's a pic (it's the ickle ill in the foreground with the monument)

Beautiful pic Arsey, where's that? Would be a nice walk but run :no:

Comment

sweetpea29;1466759 wrote: Hey Mrs A :hallo:

18 mile run :egad: ye really are amazing! What was up with your heart? Sorry ignore that if too nosey.

Yiz are doing ok in the football
        Looked at my watch only 17.85:new:

I was on BP meds and kept passing out when I was out running, particularly when I stopped to tie my laces. They reckoned i had a heart problem as I also had some chest pain .

Turns out chest pain was broken ribs and conking out was LOW blood pressure caused by medication.

Previous hypertension caused by booze and obesity. Never admitted the booze though

Comment

sweetpea29;1466767 wrote: Beautiful pic Arsey, where's that? Would be a nice walk but run :no:
          It's a lovely walk. The hill behind is Dumyat - there's a race up there in May. MIGHT do it... we'll see. Might be more of a quick hike than a "run" :H

This is in Stirling. The pic is taken from Stirling Castle I think. It's a bonnie place.

Comment

RunningCourage;1466764 wrote: 18miles...:goodjob: mrsa - got that to look forward to on Sunday morning. Gotta run up Wallace Monument tomorrow morning. Here's a pic (it's the ickle ill in the foreground with the monument)

Done that!! Bloody hard:goodjob:

Comment

anon;1466768 wrote: Looked at my watch only 17.85:new:

I was on BP meds and kept passing out when I was out running, particularly when I stopped to tie my laces. They reckoned i had a heart problem as I also had some chest pain .

Turns out chest pain was broken ribs and conking out was LOW blood pressure caused by medication.

Previous hypertension caused by booze and obesity. Never admitted the booze though
              17.85 is 18 in my book

Glad you got all clear from the cardiac dept mrsa!

Comment

anon;1466768 wrote: Looked at my watch only 17.85:new:

Janeymack Mrs A! Broken ribs uch:
                Thankfully yer all clear now:goodjob:

Comment

RunningCourage;1466770 wrote: It's a lovely walk. The hill behind is Dumyat - there's a race up there in May. MIGHT do it... we'll see. Might be more of a quick hike than a "run" :H

This is in Stirling. The pic is taken from Stirling Castle I think. It's a bonnie place.
                  Aye looks bonnie alright Not as bonnie as these shores tho :H

Comment

Evening all, been lurking but had a good friend visit for the last day or two Hope everybody is still on track
                    AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Hiya Spiderwoman

How are you doing?

Im multi-tasking, between filing me nails, playing solitaire and lurking!

Comment

Working...
                      X