RECONIZING ANSWERS TO PRAYERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today reconizing answers to prayers. Earlier this year I prayed for peace and understanding to my affliction to alcohol in a safe and healthy peaceful and joyful way. I also asked Him to restore me to Devine and prefect health in a Devine and perfect way.As I have no manmade health insurance so I trust entirely on the Spirit. Shortly after I found this site watched it with scepticim. Chose to get involved and realized my prayers are being answered. Of course total absentaince was and is my goal but somehow finding out that moderation is possible for me wich I never thought was obtainable I guess a bonus but of course risk involved and not conducive to weight loss. I guess what I'm saying is trying to accept new way of accepting answers to prayers and God's love. Thank You for letting me feel safe trying to express myself ansd not people please. Tom P.S. For those that don't know me I invite you to look up my past threads. In the last 30 days after joining this site I've got on a free learn to read and spell and type site to learn how to express myself I think that's part of my problem,hiding myself Thanks Again for my attempt to express myself. Lots of Love Tom

Tom WOW,

You just made me go all cold and tingly ....

Well done, you can feel sooo safe here ...
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Hello Tom,

You express yourself very well Tom, you speak from the heart.. I wish you all the best on this journey of yours, its not an easy one, but its worth it.. good luck also with that typing course, let us know how you get on with it...

Love, Louise xx
      A F F L..
      Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Beatifully expressed Tom, and welcome again!
        :0)
        d

Comment

Look forward to hearing more from you Tom. I am so glad this site is helping you. And your typing seemed okay to me!
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

thank you all. My heart is sings. Hope you can feel it.

Comment

I can feel it and hear it. Well done Tom.

Comment

Tom, may I say, you are a perfectly lovely human being.

Kate

Comment

Tom, Congrats. You seem to be doing just great. Also, I would love to learn about that typing site! I think my brother might like it! Good luck, Tom.

Thanks,
                  Pansy

Comment

Tom, that is encouraging and inspiring to me and hopefully to all. The fact that you have gained so much from this site, but more even that you would have gone further to learn so much more how to type and communicate it is astounding at best. I am amazed. I wish you all the best and look forward to hearing more from you.

Allie
                    What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

Tom
                      Perfectly said. Thanks for sharing!
                      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Tom :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: We are a great support system and again welcome to our little community
                        Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Tom, Well said and welcome home.
                          Reach deep, find your will power.

Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your feelings with us, Tom. It is really special, and it means a lot that you are working so hard on yourself in so many ways!

Lots of hugs,

Kathy
                            AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Tom, I am glad you are here and thanks for sharing this.

Comment

Working...
                              X